Antioxidants are substances that help the body detox. Supplementing antioxidants can help with immune support, energy levels, and more as it helps to rid the body of toxins that may be slowing you down. Keep reading for more information on antioxidant IVs and how to get one in Seattle.
What is in an antioxidant IV?
Some people supplement antioxidants by getting an antioxidant IV. This is an IV infusion that provides the body with an antioxidant boost. Antioxidant IVs can be more effective than other methods of taking antioxidant supplements because the infusion goes directly to the bloodstream rather than having to pass through the digestive tract first.
Depending on where you get your antioxidant IV, the specific ingredients may vary. Generally, antioxidant IVs contain a mix of vitamins and minerals that can help increase metabolism and aid in digestion. These are the natural processes that your body uses to detox.
Where to get an antioxidant IV?
There are multiple options when it comes to selecting a location to get your antioxidant IV. Many people choose to visit an in-person IV therapy clinic or bar. You can also opt for an at-home service like Drip Hydration. Mobile IV services are convenient because they come directly to your home and require you to take hardly any time out of your busy schedule. Drip Hydration offers a couple of different IV infusions that can help your body detox. You can always add a glutathione push to any infusion for an extra antioxidant boost.
Get IV Therapy At Home With Drip Hydration
Drip Hydration is a mobile IV therapy provider, meaning we will send a Registered Nurse to your home or office to administer the IV therapy formula that’s right for you. Not only convenient, our services help you get the general wellness care you need without unnecessarily exposing yourself, and subsequently anyone else in your household, to Covid-19 and its variants.
We offer mobile IV therapy “a la carte” for individuals who need a one-time boost or just want to give our services a try. We also offer IV therapy memberships which include complimentary phone consultations with our medical experts as well as discounted access to our nutritional lab tests.
Contact Drip Hydration to find out which types of IV fluids should become part of your general wellness routine today!
Seattle IV Therapy FAQs
- How to get a Energy Boost IV therapy in Seattle
- Hydration IV Treatment in Seattle
- How to Get a Beauty IV in Seattle?
- How to get a Vitamin C IV therapy in Seattle
- How to get a B-Complex IV therapy in Seattle
- How to get a Recovery IV therapy in Seattle
- How to get an All-Inclusive IV therapy in Seattle
- How to Get an Antioxidant IV in Seattle
- How to Get an Exosome IV in Seattle
- Benefits of Immune Boost IV Vitamin Therapy in Seattle
- Hangover and Migraine IV Therapy in Seattle
- How To Get A Flu Shot At Your Home In Seattle
- How To Get Lab Tests Done Without Leaving Your Home In Seattle