As we age, our body needs more nutrients, and we start noticing things like how our skin, hair, and nails look. While we could take over-the-counter supplements to deal with the decline in nutrients, our body doesn’t store much from these supplements, so we hardly see any effect.
There is a better option, though, at-home Biotin IV therapy. This allows you to get one of the most vital nutrients your body needs to be delivered into your body quickly and efficiently in the privacy of your own home.
What is biotin?
Biotin is a mineral that your body uses to help break down carbohydrates, amino acids, and fats, the building blocks of protein. Your body needs this to promote new cell growth. In particular, it is responsible for the growth of new hair and skin cells and the growth of fingernails.
It is found in most B vitamins and in many products that we buy, but because it is water-soluble, the body does not store it, and as it declines, we notice a difference in our body.
How an at-home IV works
When you opt for an at-home IV treatment, you can get a blend of vitamins and minerals sent directly into your bloodstream for fast absorption.
IV treatments allow you to customize them to your needs, so you can add biotin to any type of treatment that you want to get the added benefits.
Get B12 IV Therapy
B-complex vitamins can support a wide range of health targets, so they are featured in many of our IV infusions. B12 and B-complex vitamins can also be added on to any of our IV infusions. We also offer B12 shots for a quick, mid-day energy boost.
Once you book your appointment, a certified nurse will come to your desired location and administer the treatment, which usually takes less than an hour. During this time, you can do anything you’d like, such as relax under a warm blanket or watch TV.
Browse our treatment options and decide which is best for you or speak with a representative who can help you choose the best fit based on your health goals. To schedule your appointment or learn more, contact us today!
Portland IV Therapy FAQs
- How to Get Vitamin B12 IV Therapy in Portland
- How to Get a Vitamin C IV Therapy in Portland
- How to Get Hangover IV Therapy in Portland
- How to Get Vitamin C IV Therapy in Portland
- How to Get a Beauty IV in Portland
- Can You Get At-Home NAD Injections Treatment in Portland?
- How to Boost Your Energy Level After a Hard Day in Portland
- How Can IV Therapy Help You During Winter In Portland?
- Can You Get a NAD+ IV Therapy in Portland?
- What Benefits Can NAD Therapy Provide for Retirees in Portland
- What Benefits can NAD Therapy Provide for Athletes in Portland?
- Why Is Everyone Talking About NAD Infusion Therapy in Portland
Connect with Drip Hydration - Portland
You can always reach us through the contact form on the website, and we'll try to answer all your IV related questions. You can also call us directly at the following phone: