As we age, our body needs more nutrients, and we start noticing things like how our skin, hair, and nails look. While we could take over-the-counter supplements to deal with the decline in nutrients, our body doesn’t store much from these supplements, so we hardly see any effect.
There is a better option, though, at-home Biotin IV therapy. This allows you to get one of the most vital nutrients your body needs to be delivered into your body quickly and efficiently in the privacy of your own home.
What is biotin?
Biotin is a mineral that your body uses to help break down carbohydrates, amino acids, and fats, the building blocks of protein. Your body needs this to promote new cell growth. In particular, it is responsible for the growth of new hair and skin cells and the growth of fingernails.
It is found in most B vitamins and in many products that we buy, but because it is water-soluble, the body does not store it, and as it declines, we notice a difference in our body.
How an at-home IV works
When you opt for an at-home IV treatment, you can get a blend of vitamins and minerals sent directly into your bloodstream for fast absorption.
IV treatments allow you to customize them to your needs, so you can add biotin to any type of treatment that you want to get the added benefits.
Get B12 IV Therapy
Cobalamin (B12) is one of the most fundamental nutrients in our bodies. It is responsible for building proteins found in every cell, and it helps with new cell growth in our hair, skin, and nails. Since our body doesn’t store this nutrient, we need to help supplement it as we age. One of the best ways to do this is with an at-home IV.
Simply schedule an appointment, and we will come directly to you. Drip Hydration offers convenient services that will improve your health and can be worked around even the most hectic schedule.
Portland IV Therapy FAQs
- How to Get Vitamin B12 IV Therapy in Portland
- How to Get a Vitamin C IV Therapy in Portland
- How to Get Hangover IV Therapy in Portland
- How to Get Vitamin C IV Therapy in Portland
- How to Get a Beauty IV in Portland
- Can You Get At-Home NAD Injections Treatment in Portland?
- How to Boost Your Energy Level After a Hard Day in Portland
- How Can IV Therapy Help You During Winter In Portland?
- Can You Get a NAD+ IV Therapy in Portland?
- What Benefits Can NAD Therapy Provide for Retirees in Portland
- What Benefits can NAD Therapy Provide for Athletes in Portland?
- Why Is Everyone Talking About NAD Infusion Therapy in Portland