Coronavirus (Covid) is a global pandemic that has disrupted people and businesses alike. Due to uncertainty, companies must continue to modify their practices to protect their employees, members, and clients.
Preparation for the board meeting
Business leaders need to consider how they plan board meetings, given the need to socially distance and reduce physical interaction. To help businesses navigate this unfamiliar territory, we have prepared advice on how to hold a board meeting during Covid in San Antonio.
After over a year of dealing with the many difficulties faced with virtual meetings due to Covid, San Antonio has proclaimed the return of in-person board meetings. To ensure the safety of attendees, room capacity will be monitored and seating spaced out. Although not mandated, officials continue to encourage vaccines and masks during meetings.
Board meeting specific guidance
When holding a board meeting during Covid in San Antonio, it is essential to maintain strong communications and transparency. Taking precautions, such as establishing safety protocols and requiring testing before meetings, can help reduce the risk of spread of Covid and support business proceedings as usual.
Benefits of on-site testing
To reduce uncertainty and increase efficiency, on-site testing can be arranged for all attendees at a board meeting during Covid in San Antonio. Mobile on-demand testing services, like Drip Hydration, will send certified nurses or a team of nurses (depending on the size of the meeting) to your boardroom and administer Covid tests before the meeting.
Types of tests available:
- > Rapid Antigen Test. Results in 15 minutes or less. However, 1 in 5 tests will produce a false negative ratio.
- > Rapid PCR Test. Accurate results ready in 1-2 hours.
- COVID Business Reopening Guidebook
- Your Pool Reopening Guide For Covid-19
- How To Use A COVID-19 Test When Collecting Samples From Employees
- Covid-19 Reopening Phases For Businesses and Corporations, Explained
- Do COVID-19 Testing Kits For Businesses Reduce Virus Spread?
- Can Employers Use In-Home COVID-19 Testing Kits For Workers?
- The Differences Between The Types Of COVID-19 Tests
- What Is The Easiest Way To Get A Rapid COVID-19 Test Before Traveling?
- Help Keep Your Staff Healthy With COVID-19 Testing For Businesses
- COVID-19 Testing For Travelers
Onsite Covid Testing For Businesses With Drip Hydration
Onsite testing, where a testing service comes to your place of work, is an expedient option for businesses and employees. Drip Hydration can bring fast and convenient tests to your business, helping you keep your employees safe and Covid out of your workplace.
We look forward to helping keep you and your staff safe. Give us a call or click the button below for a custom consultation today.