There are a variety of reasons why you may need to get a Covid test done, including because you are experiencing symptoms of Covid or for employment purposes. Regardless of your reason, you can now simplify the testing process with a Covid test at home in London.
What are your at-home testing options?
There are several testing options available.
- The Rapid Antigen Test is a nasal swab test that detects proteins coating the surface of the SARS-CoV-2 virus and determines if you are currently infected with Covid-19. The results are ready within one hour. This test is ideal for large groups and if you need results quickly.
- The Same Day PCR Test is also a nasal swab test that determines if you currently have Covid-19. The sample can be processed onsite and provide results in as little as 30 minutes. This test is ideal for travelers to meet testing requirements and if you need highly accurate results fast.
- The Standard RT-PCR Test is a nasal swab or throat swab test that will detect an active case of Covid-19. The sample must be sent to a lab for processing, and results are typically available within 1 – 3 business days. This test is ideal if you don’t need fast results but want the most accurate results possible.
- 8 Benefits Of Onsite Covid-19 Testing For Your Business
- The Differences Between The Types Of COVID-19 Tests
- Safe & Easy Rapid Antigen Testing For COVID-19 At Home
- What Is The SalivaDirect Covid-19 Test?
- Should You Get A Rapid COVID-19 Test, And What Are Your Options?
- 5 Benefits Of In-Home Covid-19 Testing For Families With Children
- The Hidden Benefits Of In-Home COVID Testing You Haven’t Thought About
- Demystifying The COVID-19 Antibody Test
- How to Get IV Vitamin Therapy in London
- How to Book a Private COVID Testing in London
At-Home Testing With Drip Hydration
Taking a Covid test at home is the safest and most convenient way to determine if you have an active case of the virus, whether or not you have symptoms. Rather than having to risk transmitting the virus (if you do, in fact, have it) by going to a pharmacy or clinic to be tested, give Drip Hydration a call or book an appointment using the button below. We save you time and hassle by bringing your appointment to you!