There is a strong push by the federal government to encourage everyone who is medically able to get the COVID vaccine. While they can’t require an individual to do so, they can encourage it by passing laws or measures that restrict the privileges of those who choose not to do so.
Businesses Can Require COVID-19 Vaccines
One of the measures taken is giving the approval for businesses to require their employees to be fully vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination or be fired. Generally, any businesses who took this stance provided access to vaccine shots at no cost to the employees to show reasonable accommodations to limit their exposure to litigation. While many businesses did choose to follow this path, it wasn’t required of them to do so.
Many businesses have taken the approach that they will allow their employees who are not fully vaccinated to continue working so long as they take a weekly Covid test showing a negative reading.
This has multiple benefits for both the employee and employer because this is a compromise that respects individual choice but also allows for a safe work environment for all those who choose to work there. It also helps prevent the loss of top employees who chose not to get vaccinated and shows a level of compassion to those employees, which builds a stronger bond of loyalty.
Onsite Covid Testing
It is the right of the business to choose how best to handle this unprecedented situation. If your business is looking for on-site COVID-testing we can help! This options allows businesses to incorporate necessary safety changes without disrupting the workflow. It also allows people an alternative to requiring vaccinations. Contact us to learn more about this service.
- COVID Business Reopening Guidebook
- Your Pool Reopening Guide For Covid-19
- How To Use A COVID-19 Test When Collecting Samples From Employees
- Covid-19 Reopening Phases For Businesses and Corporations, Explained
- Do COVID-19 Testing Kits For Businesses Reduce Virus Spread?
- Can Employers Use In-Home COVID-19 Testing Kits For Workers?
- The Differences Between The Types Of COVID-19 Tests
- What Is The Easiest Way To Get A Rapid COVID-19 Test Before Traveling?
- Help Keep Your Staff Healthy With COVID-19 Testing For Businesses
- COVID-19 Testing For Travelers
Test Your Employees With Drip Hydration
Same-day testing for employees in Washington DC and surrounding areas is a great opportunity to show your staff that you care about their health. We will consult with you to develop a custom plan that is right for your workplace and can perform hundreds of tests in a single day. We also provide ongoing plans for employers who want to make regular testing part of their “new normal” routine.
Make employee safety your priority, and book a consultation today!