With Covid unfortunately still in our communities, we want to ensure our employees are safe. Providing them with resources or options for testing or education is crucial to maintaining a healthy environment for staff members. The same is true if you plan to hold a large corporate event. Covid is easily spread, and oftentimes people do not show symptoms or attribute their symptoms to other causes such as allergies. It’s important to be prepared and offer reliable testing resources. There are several ways to do this, so let’s review your options for getting a Covid test onsite in Phoenix.
Local testing options
Your employees will certainly appreciate knowing where to go to get tested. Many of them will likely also want to get their family or friends tested before big events, such as family gatherings or kids’ camps. Here are a few resources where you can find the closest Covid test onsite in Phoenix:
- CVS pharmacy
- Local education centers, such as Laveen Education Center
- Local libraries
- Embry Health (drive-thru testing)
- City of Phoenix Mobile Testing Sites
- Arizona State University Saliva Testing
- Your county website
Self-reporting DIY kits
Several different companies offer kits that allow you to test yourself for Covid. Some pharmacies, such as CVS Pharmacy, sell Covid at-home kits that detect active infections. These typically range in price from $24 to $120. This option is best for those who cannot get a Covid test completed by an available healthcare professional.
These kits can be obtained over the counter or with a prescription. There are different types of specimens for you to collect, with some testing being done with a nasal swab and others with a saliva sample. If you complete this type of test, make sure you wash your hands thoroughly, follow instructions, and promptly see a physician if you receive a positive test.
While not mandatory, it is beneficial to report your results to your healthcare professional or local/state department to help them track the spread of cases in local communities. Some DIY kits come with a phone application where you can also report your results.
Another available option for individuals is at-home tests. Drip Hydration has professionals who can come to your home and complete a safe Covid test onsite in Phoenix. It can be scheduled within 24 hours and achieves quick results. This is a great option if you have a large family and eliminates the need for multiple car trips at different times.
With at-home testing, you don’t need to wait for an appointment with a physician. This is an excellent option if anyone is having symptoms in your home, so you or your loved ones can stay safe and not spread the virus.
Onsite corporate testing
Drip Hydration offers several different options for onsite corporate Covid testing. We have testing available in the Phoenix and Tucson, AZ areas. Here are some of the benefits of onsite testing:
- Hundreds of tests can be completed within a short time frame
- Perfect for small and large businesses
- Discounts and flexible rates
- Recurring visits available
- Rapid Antigen testing results in 15 minutes
- Visits can be done within 24-48 hours of booking
- Testing completed by certified nurse
We offer a variety of testing to meet your corporate or organizational needs. The highest accuracy test is our Standard PCR test, which is a nasal swab test that provides results in three days. The fastest test is our rapid antigen test, which can provide results in 15 minutes. We also offer the Accula rapid PCR test, which combines the speed of the antigen with the accuracy of the RT-PCR for fast and accurate results.
- How To Perform A Covid Event Risk Assessment
- How To Safely Organize A Wedding During Covid-19
- How To Get Same Day Covid Testing For Cleveland Businesses And Events
- How To Get Rapid Covid Testing In Cleveland
- Johnson & Johnson Covid-19 Vaccine Review
- AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine Review
- Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccine Review
Reliable Onsite Testing With Drip Hydration
Since companies or events collect in large groups, you want to make sure that you have all the necessary precautions in place to keep everyone safe from the spread of Covid.
- Consider having documents or questionnaires for your staff to complete to ensure that they do not have any symptoms present before coming into an office or gathering.
- Reinforce safety guidelines, such as frequent handwashing.
- Ensure that your staff or attendees have the resources available to them to be tested and taken care of.
We recommend having an onsite corporate testing option in addition to these standard safety procedures so employees or visitors can be freely tested without being inconvenienced. This will also ensure tests are performed with the appropriate materials by a licensed clinician. Contact us for a custom consultation!