After a long and tiring year, Covid restrictions have finally started to ease, and normal life is returning, including wedding season. The venue is booked, the guests have all RSVP’d, and the rings have been dusted off – it’s time to party! But wait, before the fun can be had, precautions such as Covid testing for weddings in Phoenix must be taken to ensure the health and safety of everyone involved. Although navigating the Covid landscape can be a daunting task, we have organized some tips and tricks to ease the process and help simplify your big day.
Preparing for your wedding in Arizona
Wedding planning has become a bit more complicated in Phoenix and Tucson. However, familiarizing yourself with current rules and restrictions can help prepare you and your guests for the day.
Arizona State Guidance
On March 25th, all businesses in Arizona were authorized to resume normal operations, and all mandatory restrictions were transitioned to recommendations.
All recommendations for large events are outlined in a detailed list issued by the Arizona Department of Health Services (ADHS) for Covid-safety for private events.
It’s also important to review current advice for safely hosting a large event from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Expectations for the wedding party
Whether you want to limit the numbers of guests, require vaccinations or Covid tests, or require guests to wear masks, these expectations need to be set before the day. Whatever may be important to you must then be communicated to the wedding party and guests.
Covid-19 primarily transmits through the air, so you may also want to choose an outdoor venue. If you select an indoor venue, make sure it’s well-ventilated. Consider arranging seating to facilitate social distancing. It’s also important to provide hand-washing stations or easy access to hand sanitizer to reduce the spread of germs.
Additionally, event staff may have Covid-19 policies and rules of their own. It is important to ensure you are aware of their policies and that any additional expectations are aligned from the start, before contracts are signed.
The benefits of on-site testing
A simple and effective way of protecting your guests’ health and safety is testing your guests for Covid, whether or not they are vaccinated. Providing onsite diagnostics has several advantages.
- Having Covid testing for weddings in Phoenix will ensure that your guests are as safe as possible. The test can detect an active case of Covid-19 whether or not the individual has symptoms, enabling you to take steps to quickly isolate the individual and protect your other guests.
- You do not have to rely on your guests to get tested on their own time or provide test results to you. This is especially valuable for out-of-town guests.
- Although some venues and vendors test their employees regularly for Covid, depending on the venue, some may require guests to provide proof of vaccination or a negative Covid as well.
- 8 Benefits Of Onsite Covid-19 Testing For Your Business
- The Differences Between The Types Of COVID-19 Tests
- Safe & Easy Rapid Antigen Testing For COVID-19 At Home
- Do You Need To Test Kids For Covid Before They Start School In Phoenix?
- What Is The SalivaDirect Covid-19 Test?
- Should You Get A Rapid COVID-19 Test, And What Are Your Options?
- 5 Benefits Of In-Home Covid-19 Testing For Families With Children
- The Hidden Benefits Of In-Home COVID Testing You Haven’t Thought About
- Demystifying The COVID-19 Antibody Test
Put Your Mind At Ease With Onsite Testing For Weddings In Phoenix And Tucson
On-site testing is a practical tool that can help ensure your wedding day is everything that you have hoped and dreamed. We will send a registered nurse or a team of nurses (depending on the size of your party) to your venue. Our nurses will administer Covid tests to your guests, process the samples onsite, and provide results in 30 minutes or less.
Rapid tests are ideal for testing large groups quickly. We offer two rapid options:
- Rapid antigen tests: Quick and effective test results can be produced in 15 minutes or less.
- Rapid Accula PCR tests: These tests use the same technology as the gold standard RT-PCR tests and offer more accurate results in 30 minutes or less.
With locations in Phoenix and Tucson, we make it easy to provide group Covid-19 testing for weddings. Contact us today for a custom consultation!