CRSSD 2018 is an exciting event for electronic music enthusiasts. This year’s event will be happening March 3rd and 4th in sunny San Diego with after-dark parties starting late night on March 2nd. This year’s lineup includes talent such as Empire of the Sun, Bonobo, The Presets, Sasha, Tiga, and so much more.
Whether you’re listening to your favorite music at Ocean View, discovering your newest jam at The Palms, or catching up with old friends at City Steps, Drip Hydration delivers IV hydration solutions directly to you wherever you are. Our nurses will be on-call all weekend for your convenience so you don’t have to wait to get back to partying.
CRSSD runs from dawn until dusk with not only the main musical acts, but exciting late-night after-parties as well. You and your friends will have no shortage of entertainment to choose from this weekend. Don’t miss late-night DJ sessions at Bang Bang, El Camino, Spin, and Music Box.
Even though it’s still winter, San Diego is warm at this time of year. Between the hot sun, long days and longer nights, and staying active with dancing and drinking, it may not take long before dehydration, fatigue, and hangovers set in.
There’s little more disappointing than being too tired or hungover to enjoy a great time with friends and fantastic music.
Fortunately, that’s where IV treatments come into play. IV treatments rehydrate your body quickly, usually taking between 30 minutes to an hour to administer.
These fluids contain essential vitamins and nutrients lost while drinking, dancing, and sweating. IV fluids also help your body process the natural toxins that build up in your body while drinking, helping you feel better that much more quickly.
Drip Hydration will have nurses on call at CRSSD to help you and your friends stay hydrated, energized, and feeling at your best all weekend. Wherever you are staying and partying, our nurses come to you so that you can stay focused on what matters – the music.
Interested in Booking for CRSSD?
Drip Hydration will have nurses on call at CRSSD to help individuals, groups, and entire event and parties stay hydrated, refreshed, and energized all weekend. Our nurses come to you wherever you are for your convenience. We’re also offering direct-delivery IV packages and nurses at the place you stay, such as AirBnB guest houses and AirBnB Events.
Individuals can book a mobile IV treatment in advance with our easy booking system or call us on the day of the event for on-demand service. Our nurses will come to you wherever you are staying during CRSSD.
You don’t have to put your party on hold to rehydrate and re-energize. If you’re partying with friends, our group IV treatment bookings will help keep everyone in your crew feeling energized and hangover-free. One of our nurses will come to you to provide IV treatments for you and your friends so your party doesn’t have to stop.
If you’re hosting an event or party, Drip Hydration can have a nurse on exclusive standby for your event all weekend. Our private nurse will remain stationed at your lodgings for the duration of your event. We’re also offering direct-delivery IV packages for AirBnB guest houses and AirBnB Events. Our nurses are also available to provide IV treatments as an on-demand service.
Dehydration and Anti-Hangover Tips
Dehydration and Anti-Hangover Tips
When you’re hydrated, you feel full of energy and ready to take on whatever the day has to offer. While hangovers and dehydration can stop a party in its tracks, they are preventable.
Drinking water throughout the day is essential to keep your body hydrated, but it’s easy to get caught up in the excitement of the moment when you’re dancing to your favorite electronica beats. Before you know it, you’re dehydrated and on your way to developing a hangover.
Here are our top tips to avoid hangovers and dehydration:
- Stay hydrated: Drink plenty of fluids throughout the day, especially if you’re spending a lot of time in the sun or dancing
- Alternate alcohol and water: By drinking a glass of water between your alcoholic beverages, you can prevent the onset of a hangover
- Eat regularly: Eating not only helps absorb alcohol, a nosh here and there helps restore nutrients lost between drinking and sweating
- Book a Drip Hydration treatment: By booking a Drip Hydration IV session, you’ll ensure that even if your awesome party leads to dehydration or a hangover, you can get back to feeling great within an hour of treatment
What’s In Our IVs?
You may be wondering what’s in our IVs. Each of our IVs contains a base of 1 Liter of saline solution and electrolytes. Depending on which package you choose, the IV drip will contain a variety of additional ingredients.
Our All-Inclusive IV Drip Therapy is one of our most popular formulas because it provides a comprehensive suite of nutrients and vitamins tailored to help you feel your best as quickly as possible. Here’s what’s in this IV:
- Vitamin B12: A B-Complex vitamin that supports your overall energy levels, which will help you make the most of the standing, walking, and dancing you’ll be doing at CRSSD.
- B-Complex Vitamins: A complex of 8 different vitamins that play many different roles in the body, most notably helping your body convert food into the energy you need to fully enjoy CRSSD. B-Complex Vitamins support your cardiovascular system to help regulate your circulation, which in turn reduces fatigue and helps your kidney and liver process the toxins your body naturally produces as a result of alcohol consumption.
- Vitamin C: A vitamin that helps maintain a variety of systems in your body. Vitamin C improves circulation to help reduce fatigue and boost your endurance at the event. This vitamin supports your kidney and liver for optimal performance and also assists your body in removing the free radicals that are produced by drinking.
- Magnesium: A mineral that plays a role in over 300 biochemical reactions in multiple systems throughout your body. It regulates the cardiovascular system, improving your body’s normal circulation, and which in turn boosts endurance and reduces fatigue.
- Glutathione Push: Glutathione is a powerful antioxidant that removes free radicals and detoxifies your body. This highly concentrated dose also boosts energy levels to help you stay energized throughout the event.
- Anti-inflammatory medication to improve the symptoms of headaches, muscle aches, and hangovers.
- Anti-nausea medication to help your stomach feel better after drinking.
A Few CRSSD Events
You can view the full line up of CRSSD After Parties at By Day X After Dark
Some of our favorites this year include: