After years of accelerated research by pharmaceutical companies, clients have access to more preventative measures against COVID-19 than ever before.
In particular, Evusheld therapy is amongst the most promising.
What is Evusheld therapy?
Benefits of Evusheld
While not a replacement for the vaccine, it can be viewed as an additional barrier of protection clients can utilize.
Initial research from AstraZeneca has indicated it is very effective against mutated strains, including Omicron. The data also indicated patients experienced a 77% reduction in risk of infection for up to six months after treatment.
Who should receive it?
No one is excluded from receiving this treatment protocol; however, consulting with your medical provider is always encouraged.
Evusheld was initially designed as an alternative for individuals that could not take the vaccine. This includes people with compromised immune systems, allergic reactions to the vaccine, or who are taking immune suppressant medication.
Can I receive at-home Evusheld treatment in Boise?
While residents can receive in-clinic treatment, many in Boise opt for in-home treatment.
This is understandable, considering ideal candidates for treatment would benefit from limited potential exposure to new places.
Consultations are done virtually, and a medical professional accompanies them to administer treatment. In-home personalized care has many advantages that Boise residents see as the superior option for their Evusheld treatment.
Boise IV Therapy FAQs
- How to get a Energy Boost IV therapy in Boise
- Hydration IV Treatment in Boise
- How to Get Hangover IV Therapy in Boise
- How to get a Biotin IV therapy in Boise
- How to Get an Immune Boost IV Therapy in Boise
- How to Get a Beauty IV in Boise
- How to get a Recovery IV therapy in Boise
- How to Get an Zinc IV Therapy in Boise
- How to Get MIC IV Therapy in Boise
- How to Get Stomach Flu IV Therapy in Boise
- How to get a Myers Cocktail IV therapy in Boise
- How to Get Vitamin C IV Therapy in Boise
- How to Get a NAD IV in Boise ID