For high-risk patients, it can be discouraging when you get ruled out from receiving the COVID-19 vaccine. Thankfully, there are options for those that need an alternative to bolster their protection against the virus.
Evusheld is a long-term antibody treatment developed to reduce the risk of exposure to COVID-19. It does this by introducing antibodies that are resistant to infection. Consisting of two medications: tixagevimab and cilgavimad; Evusheld is administered in two shots, one right after the other.
How effective is Evusheld treatment?
According to recent research studies by AstraZeneca, this treatment’s benefits are very promising. Patients saw a 77% reduction of infection for upwards of 6 months. While there is no replacement for a vaccine, this is great for those that need an alternative.
Who is Evusheld for?
This preventative treatment was designed for those who have compromised immune systems, are taking immunosuppressant medication, or are allergic to the vaccine.
How to get Evusheld treatment
If you have been ruled out of getting the vaccine, you can receive an Evusheld treatment by visiting a clinic or medical center. However, many Chicago residents may find this inconvenient, especially during the cold winter.
This is why in-home treatment is gaining so much popularity. This option allows a medical professional to come to your home or office to administer the Evusheld treatment.
If exposure to high-risk infection areas is a concern, the combo of in-home treatment and Evusheld may be a great solution.
Chicago IV Therapy FAQs
- How To Get A Vitamin C IV Therapy In Chicago
- All-Inclusive IV Therapy Treatments in Chicago
- How to Get a B12 IV Shot in Chicago
- How to Get a Vitamin D Shot in Chicago
- How to Get an Iron IV Therapy in Chicago
- How to Get a Hydration IV in Chicago
- Best Beauty Treatment IV You Can Get in Chicago?
- How to Get an IV Vitamin Therapy in Chicago
- How to Get a Myers Cocktail in Chicago
- How to Get Over the Stomach Flu Quickly in Chicago
- Get Over Hangovers Quickly in Chicago
- How to Get a NAD IV in Chicago
- Recovery IV Treatments for Competitions
- Pepcid IV in Chicago