While the majority of the population is able to receive the benefits of the COVID-19 vaccine, some are not able to do so.
However, thanks to recent advancements and research, EVUSHELD was created for those that may not be candidates for the vaccine to still have protection against infection.
Benefits of EVUSHELD treatment
According to research done by AstraZeneca, individuals can experience a tremendous reduction in the risk of exposure. It has been shown to be especially effective against the highly contagious Omicron strains.
Is this the right fit for me?
Evusheld treatments were specifically designed for people that can’t get the vaccine.
– Compromised immune systems due to illness or disease
– A suppressed immune system due to medication
– Individuals who have had an adverse, allergic reaction to all forms of the vaccine
This treatment is not meant to be a replacement for the vaccine. However, if you are immune-compromised and need a barrier of protection, this is a great option.
In-home treatment available in Nashville
The last thing an immunocompromised individual wants to do is to further risk infection by going to a clinic to receive treatment. While it is an option, many in Nashville choose in-home care instead.
Administered in the comfort of your own home by a medical expert, in-home, mobile EVUSHELD treatment checks all the boxes for an effective, safe experience.
Evusheld Antibody Therapy with Drip Hydration
Authorized by the FDA under the emergency use authorization (EUA), EVUSHELD is a treatment that may prevent COVID-19 in eligible individuals.
EVUSHELD is a monoclonal antibody therapy that aims to prevent COVID-19 in adults and adolescents aged 12 and over who meet eligibility criteria. A single dose that consists of two separate injections provides long-lasting protection against the COVID-19 virus in individuals who are not currently infected with the virus.
Appointments only take a few minutes. One of our registered nurses will come to your location to administer the injection. Contact us today to get started!
Nashville IV Therapy FAQs
- How to Get NAD+ Boost IV Therapy in Nashville, TN
- How to Get an Energy Boost IV in Nashville, TN
- How to Get Hangover IV Therapy in Nashville, TN
- How to Get a Dehydration IV in Nashville, TN?
- How to Get an IV Vitamin Therapy in Nashville
- How to Get a Same-Day IV Vitamin Therapy in Nashville
- How to Boost Your Immunity with an IV Therapy in Nashville