Although the COVID-19 vaccine is a viable option for many, a growing segment of the population is unable to get it due to complications related to their health status.
Thankfully, Evusheld therapy is a powerful alternative against COVID-19 and its variants for these people.
Understanding Evusheld therapy
Made up of tixagevimab and cilgavimab, these engineered antibodies are injected into the bloodstream, where they serve as an added protective barrier against potential COVID-19 infection.
Delivered in two shots within the same appointment, there is no need for a follow-up booster component.
Benefits of Evusheld and who it is for
This therapy is not a replacement for the vaccine. Evusheld was created for those who do not qualify for the vaccine because of several reasons including:
- Compromised or damaged immune system due to illness or disease
- Allergic reactions to traditional vaccines
- Taking medication that hampers immune response
While results can vary between clients, the data reflects a 77% reduction in risk factors related to COVID-19 infection. It has also proven to be effective for up to six months.
Receiving Evusheld treatment
Residents in New Jersey are finding personalized in-home treatment the best option when receiving Evusheld therapy. While getting it done in-clinic is an option, having a medical professional administer treatment in the safety and comfort of a client’s home is proving far superior, especially when trying to reduce further risk of exposure.
In-home Evusheld therapy is a great option for many seeking to bolster their immune system.
Evusheld Antibody Therapy with Drip Hydration
Authorized by the FDA under the emergency use authorization (EUA), EVUSHELD is a treatment that may prevent COVID-19 in eligible individuals.
EVUSHELD is a monoclonal antibody therapy that aims to prevent COVID-19 in adults and adolescents aged 12 and over who meet eligibility criteria. A single dose that consists of two separate injections provides long-lasting protection against the COVID-19 virus in individuals who are not currently infected with the virus.
Appointments only take a few minutes. One of our registered nurses will come to your location to administer the injection. Contact us today to get started!
New Jersey IV Therapy FAQs
- How to Get a Vitamin B12 IV Therapy in New Jersey
- How to Get a Beauty IV in New Jersey
- How to Get a Dehydration IV in New Jersey?
- How to Get The Best IV Vitamin Therapy in New Jersey
- How to Get a NAD IV in New Jersey
- How to get a hangover IV in New Jersey
- How to get an IV vitamin therapy in New Jersey
- How to Get a Myers Cocktail in New Jersey
- How to Get a Stem Cell Therapy in New Jersey
- Immune Boost IV Vitamin Therapy New Jersey
- How to Boost Your Energy Levels After a Hard Day in New Jersey