Delivered via two injections right after another, Evusheld is an antibody treatment that resides in the body for up to 6 months. It does not replace the vaccine but offers another dimension of protection against infection.
In fact, according to clinical studies, clients experienced a 77% reduction in the risk of infection in the months after treatment. Evusheld can be taken every six months.
Who should get an Evusheld treatment
AstraZeneca’s development of Evusheld was specifically for patients that could not get the normal vaccines on the market. This population includes those with compromised or damaged immune systems, allergies, and patients on immune suppressant medication pre or post-surgery.
It’s worth noting that while not a replacement for the vaccine, there are tremendous benefits in this added layer of protection.
How to receive an Evusheld treatment
Although it is possible to visit a clinic or medical center to receive treatment, many residents in Spokane find the entire process of scheduling, commuting, and waiting for an in-clinic treatment too inconvenient.
Thankfully, there is an in-home option available. With personalized at-home treatment, a medical professional is dispatched to administer your Evusheld injections in the comfort of your home or office.
When it comes to those with compromised immune systems, this is by far the easiest, most convenient option available.
Spokane IV Therapy FAQs
- How to get a Energy Boost IV therapy in Spokane
- Hydration IV Treatment in Spokane
- How to get a Vitamin C IV therapy in Spokane
- How to Get Hangover IV Therapy in Spokane
- How to get a B-Complex IV therapy in Spokane
- How to get a Magnesium IV therapy in Spokane
- How to get a Biotin IV therapy in Spokane
- How to Get an Immune Boost IV Therapy in Spokane
- How to Get a Beauty IV in Spokane
- How to get a Recovery IV therapy in Spokane
- How to Get Stomach Flu IV Therapy in Spokane