Hangover symptoms will typically begin once your blood alcohol content has significantly dropped. Since alcohol disrupts your sleep patterns and leaves your glucose levels depleted, you are likely to feel tired and fatigued. Toxins like acetaldehyde build up in your system as your liver tries to cleanse you from the alcohol, further contributing to feeling crummy. You might even feel sensitive to light and sound and have difficulty concentrating. Instead of wasting a day waiting for these symptoms to resolve on their own, you can feel better fast with a fast hangover IV in DC.
What’s in a hangover IV?
Every hangover IV provider has their own recipe, but in general, a hangover IV consists of a sterile saline liquid with vitamins, antioxidants, anti-nausea medication, and anti-inflammatory medication.
The purpose of the fluids is to hydrate you, replenish vitamins lost from drinking, and deliver medications directly into your bloodstream. Here’s how treatment can help combat a hangover.
- When you are dehydrated, your brain and organs will constrict and cause aches and pains. Rehydrating your body with saline fluids can help your muscles relax.
- Vitamins included in the IV will not only help you feel better, but also restore energy, muscle strength, and mental clarity.
- Antioxidant vitamins, meanwhile, help remove the free radicals in your system that resulted from the oxidative stress caused by alcohol consumption.
- Anti-nausea medication will not only alleviate any stomach issues, but will allow you to hold down nourishment if you wish to eat.
- Anti-inflammatory medication can help alleviate the pressure in your brain, which will help restore mental clarity, relieve your headache and most likely elevate your mood. It will also improve any muscle aches you are feeling.
- The Importance Of IV Therapy After Drug Detox
- IV Therapy Treatments for Athletes – The Perfect Addition to Your Training Routine
- Why We Age and How NAD IV Treatments Can Help
- How to Boost Your Immune System With At-Home IV Therapy
- How NAD IV Therapy Can Help Improve the Symptoms of Depression
- How IV Weight Loss Therapy Can Help Maintain Your Waistline
- Everything You Wanted to Know About NAD Supplements vs IV Infusions
Get A Fast Hangover IV In DC Wherever You Are
You don’t have to travel to an IV bar to get treatment. Instead, you can get in-home treatments that are simple. All you need to do is call a medical provider like Drip Hydration. One of our registered nurses will bring Hangover IV therapy to you in DC within an hour and administer the treatment at your location.
All you need to do is sit back while one of our registered nurses administers the treatment into your arm. In no time at all, the rejuvenating fluid will begin to enter your bloodstream and you will be back to yourself again. Contact us to schedule your appointment!