Nothing is worse than feeling terrible after eating a delicious meal. Some ingredients don’t sit well with everyone, and sensitivities to foods like dairy and gluten are becoming increasingly common. If you think you may be having a dietary reaction but aren’t sure what the culprit is, you may need a food sensitivity test.
What is a food sensitivity test?
Food sensitivity tests are performed by testing the blood for certain antibodies to look for a reaction to different types of foods. This can help determine if you have a sensitivity or allergy to a certain food.
Who needs a food sensitivity test?
A food sensitivity test may be recommended if you’ve been experiencing symptoms related to your diet. Some people experience obvious reactions to food when they have a “flare-up” of symptoms shortly after consuming a meal. Keeping a food journal can help you track what you’ve been eating to help determine what is causing the issue, but a food sensitivity test can more accurately pinpoint the problem.
How to get a food sensitivity test
Getting a food sensitivity test isn’t too challenging. Simply visit your doctor’s office or an out-patient clinic to have the blood test done. There are also DIY and at-home test options that can be convenient for anyone too busy to travel to perform the test. DIY tests may require you to collect your sample and mail it to a lab.
Schedule your at Home Food Sensitivity Test in Detroit with Driphydration
Drip Hydration allows you to test your food sensitivities and see what you should avoid in the privacy of your own home. It's a quick and easy approach to find out which foods you should avoid since your body doesn't tolerate them properly. Drip Hydration allows you to avoid going to the doctor's office by scheduling an appointment online or over the phone.
Setting up an appointment is straightforward, and once you do, our healthcare specialists will come to your home to collect samples for lab testing. Those lab tests are then brought to our labs, where we perform the tests and offer you with the findings, as well as an interpretation and recommendations on how to continue. Drip Hydration can perform a food sensitivity lab test at your house today!Learn More
Detroit IV Therapy FAQs
- How to get an IV infusion therapy in Detroit?
- How to get NAD therapy in Detroit?
- How to get IV vitamin energy boost in Detroit?
- How to get a hangover vitamin IV infusion in Detroit?
- How to get a Dehydration Vitamin IV in Detroit?
- How to get an Iron Infusion treatment in Detroit?
- How to get a beauty IV treatment in Detroit?
- How to boost your immunity in Detroit?
- How to get a Vitamin C IV infusion in Detroit?
- How to get a Vitamin B12 IV infusion in Detroit?
- How to get a flu shot at your home in Detroit?
- How to get an exosomes treatment in Detroit?
- How to get liquid IV in Detroit?