Nothing is worse than feeling terrible after eating a delicious meal. Some ingredients don’t sit well with everyone, and sensitivities to foods like dairy and gluten are becoming increasingly common. If you think you may be having a dietary reaction but aren’t sure what the culprit is, you may need a food sensitivity test.
What is a food sensitivity test?
Food sensitivity tests are performed by testing the blood for certain antibodies to look for a reaction to different types of foods. This can help determine if you have a sensitivity or allergy to a certain food.
Who needs a food sensitivity test?
A food sensitivity test may be recommended if you’ve been experiencing symptoms related to your diet. Some people experience obvious reactions to food when they have a “flare-up” of symptoms shortly after consuming a meal. Keeping a food journal can help you track what you’ve been eating to help determine what is causing the issue, but a food sensitivity test can more accurately pinpoint the problem.
How to get a food sensitivity test
Getting a food sensitivity test isn’t too challenging. Simply visit your doctor’s office or an out-patient clinic to have the blood test done. There are also DIY and at-home test options that can be convenient for anyone too busy to travel to perform the test. DIY tests may require you to collect your sample and mail it to a lab.
Let Drip Hydration Provide Your Lab Tests At Home In Detroit
If you need a lab test and want to avoid the doctor’s office, consider Drip Hydration. We are a mobile licensed healthcare provider providing a range of services including lab tests. You can book an appointment online or over the phone for one of our healthcare experts to come to your home and collect samples for one of our many available lab tests, including:
- Wellness Panel
- Male Hormone
- Female Hormone
- STD Panel
- Thyroid Panel
- Anemia Panel
- Food Sensitivity
- Gut Microbiome
- Inflammation Panel
- Heavy Metal Panel
- Sleep and Stress Panel
- Urinary Health Panel
- Vaginal Health Panel
Our team will ensure samples are delivered to our lab safely. Once results are in, we can help you interpret them and help you take the next steps necessary to achieve a healthier you. Drip Hydration is professional and discreet healthcare centered on you. Reach out today!
Detroit IV Therapy FAQs
- How to get an IV infusion therapy in Detroit?
- How to get NAD therapy in Detroit?
- How to get IV vitamin energy boost in Detroit?
- How to get a hangover vitamin IV infusion in Detroit?
- How to get a Dehydration Vitamin IV in Detroit?
- How to get an Iron Infusion treatment in Detroit?
- How to get a beauty IV treatment in Detroit?
- How to boost your immunity in Detroit?
- How to get a Vitamin C IV infusion in Detroit?
- How to get a Vitamin B12 IV infusion in Detroit?
- How to get a flu shot at your home in Detroit?
- How to get an exosomes treatment in Detroit?
- How to get liquid IV in Detroit?