There is no denying that a person’s genetic makeup contributes to physical characteristics and chances of inheriting a health condition from your ancestors. One of the most common tests is genetic cancer screening, which is used to detect cancer in your genetic makeup early.
What is genetic cancer screening?
Genetic cancer screening analyzes genes to identify if any risks exist for developing eight types of hereditary cancer.
The test results will be viewed and analyzed by a medical professional who will help you interpret the results.
It is an easy and painless process with a medical professional performing a saliva swab which will be sent to the lab for processing.
What are the benefits of genetic cancer screening?
The first benefit of genetic cancer screening is early detection to determine if you are at risk of getting specific types of cancer based on your genetic makeup.
Early detection is beneficial because you are taking a proactive stance on your health. It can help you make lifestyle changes and reduce the risk of hereditary diseases.
Genetic cancer screening can also help you determine whether genes have an increased chance of passing the cancer risk to your children.
How to know if someone should get tested?
Suppose you have a family history of cancer. In that case, it is important to get tested to determine whether a gene mutation has occurred, making you more susceptible to getting specific types of cancers.
Genetic Cancer Screening With Drip Hydration
This service provides insight for those who want to know more about their risk of developing cancer, why it might be common in their family, or want to inform treatment options following a cancer diagnosis.
To schedule your appointment or learn more, contact us today!
Resources for Los Angeles:
- How to Get a Vitamin B12 IV Therapy in Las Vegas
- How to Get a Vitamin C IV Therapy in Las Vegas
- How to Get a Dehydration IV in Las Vegas
- What is an Energy Boost IV Therapy
- How to Get a Stomach Flu IV in Las Vegas
- How to Get a NAD IV in Las Vegas
- How to Restore Energy Levels With a NAD IV in Las Vegas
- How to Get a Beauty IV in Las Vegas
- How to get a Myers Cocktail IV in Las Vegas
- Why Should You Get IV Therapy in Las Vegas
- How to Get a Hangover IV Therapy in Las Vegas
- How Can Retirees Benefit From Ongoing NAD IV Therapy in Las Vegas