Most of us have been to the doctor to get tests done, and we know all about the waiting and anxiety that comes with getting lab tests. However, one of the best ways to stay on top of your health is by getting genetic testing done. Genetic testing can be done in the comfort of your home instead of going to a doctor or clinic, and the results you receive can be very beneficial for your health and planning for the future.
How does genetic testing work?
The actual at-home test is fairly simple; you follow the instructions on the kit for getting a DNA sample, mail it off, and wait for your results. The results are typically processed within a few weeks and reviewed by expert technicians for accuracy before you receive the results. Opting for at-home testing is less time-consuming and, in a post-COVID world, means less exposure to potential illness.
Why get genetic testing?
If you don’t think you need genetic testing, there are some benefits that you can get. Genetic testing can find mutations in genes, but it can also determine your likelihood of developing cancer, sickle cell, down syndrome, and a host of other possible genetic disorders and diseases.
Knowing this information can help you improve your lifestyle habits and overall health to limit your risk and stay in optimal health.
Let Drip Hydration Provide Your Lab Tests At Home in Detroit
If you need a lab test and want to avoid the doctor’s office, consider Drip Hydration. We are a mobile licensed healthcare provider providing a range of services including lab tests. You can book an appointment online or over the phone for one of our healthcare experts to come to your home and collect samples for one of our many available lab tests, including:
- Wellness Panel
- Male Hormone
- Female Hormone
- STD Panel
- Thyroid Panel
- Anemia Panel
- Food Sensitivity
- Gut Microbiome
- Inflammation Panel
- Heavy Metal Panel
- Sleep and Stress Panel
- Urinary Health Panel
- Vaginal Health Panel
Our team will ensure samples are delivered to our lab safely. Once results are in, we can help you interpret them and help you take the next steps necessary to achieve a healthier you. Drip Hydration is professional and discreet healthcare centered on you. Reach out today!
Detroit IV Therapy FAQs
- How to get an IV infusion therapy in Detroit?
- How to get NAD therapy in Detroit?
- How to get IV vitamin energy boost in Detroit?
- How to get a hangover vitamin IV infusion in Detroit?
- How to get a Dehydration Vitamin IV in Detroit?
- How to get an Iron Infusion treatment in Detroit?
- How to get a beauty IV treatment in Detroit?
- How to boost your immunity in Detroit?
- How to get a Vitamin C IV infusion in Detroit?
- How to get a Vitamin B12 IV infusion in Detroit?
- How to get a flu shot at your home in Detroit?
- How to get an exosomes treatment in Detroit?
- How to get liquid IV in Detroit?