We don’t often think of our gut when we think about our overall health and energy level, but the truth is, our gut has a lot to do with how well our body functions and whether or not we get the energy and nutrients we need from food. One of the best and easiest ways to stay on top of our gut health is with a gut microbiome test. This type of test tells us specific things about how our digestive system is functioning and whether or not we may have a potential issue that needs addressing.
What is a gut microbiome?
Your gut microbiome collects bacteria and viruses in your intestinal tract. Without enough good bacteria, your body can’t break food down into waste properly and get from it the nutrients it needs to function.
If something is off about your gut microbiome, you may feel weak or lethargic, making getting the things you need to get done difficult.
How to know when to get tested
There are some specific signs that you may have a microbiome issue to look out for, though. Things related to the stomach, such as indigestion, heartburn, diarrhea, constipation, and irritable bowel syndrome, are all signs that your gut microbiome is off.
Luckily you can get testing at home, which only requires you to take a sample of your bowel movement to get results.
Schedule your at Home Gut Microbiome Test in Chicago with Driphydration
Drip Hydration allows you to get a test for your gut microbiome in the privacy of your own home. It's one of the finest and simplest techniques to monitor the condition of our digestive system. You may avoid visiting the doctor by scheduling an appointment with Drip Hydration online or over the phone.
It's simple to make an appointment, and once you do, one of our medical experts will come to your home to collect samples for lab analysis. These lab tests are then brought to our labs, where we conduct the exams and give you the results, as well as an interpretation and recommendations for further steps. Drip Hydration can do a gut microbiome lab test at your home right now!Learn More
Chicago IV Therapy FAQs
- How To Get A Vitamin C IV Therapy In Chicago
- All-Inclusive IV Therapy Treatments in Chicago
- How to Get a B12 IV Shot in Chicago
- How to Get a Vitamin D Shot in Chicago
- How to Get an Iron IV Therapy in Chicago
- How to Get a Hydration IV in Chicago
- Best Beauty Treatment IV You Can Get in Chicago?
- How to Get an IV Vitamin Therapy in Chicago
- How to Get a Myers Cocktail in Chicago
- How to Get Over the Stomach Flu Quickly in Chicago
- Get Over Hangovers Quickly in Chicago
- How to Get a NAD IV in Chicago
- Recovery IV Treatments for Competitions
- Pepcid IV in Chicago