A hangover can be very debilitating and leave you not quite yourself, even after the obvious symptoms are over. It can keep you from your responsibilities while taking precious time from your life. Home remedies might help a little, but chances are you will still have to ride out the hangover, sometimes up to 72 hours. A hangover IV at home in Miami is a much more effective solution that can get to work combatting your symptoms within 30 to 60 minutes. This solution will make you feel better much faster while reducing the negative effects that a hangover will have on your health.
What happens to your body during a hangover
A hangover happens when your body becomes dehydrated and depleted of essential vitamins. In addition, symptoms stem from toxins, such as acetaldehyde, which are created as your liver tries to process the alcohol.
Symptoms of a hangover include:
- Dehydration which causes a headache and impacts mood, memory, and performance
- Blood vessels dilate, creating further pressure on your brain
- Stomach issues, particularly nausea and vomiting. This makes it difficult to take anti-nausea medication – or for it to work effectively
- Fatigue following depleted glucose production and disturbance to your sleep patterns
- Destabilized central nervous system, making you feel jittery and anxious
- Increased sensitivity to light and sound
Time and rehydration are the long-standing hangover ‘cures’, but when you’ve got a busy schedule, you may not have time to wait. Enter the hangover IV.
What’s in a hangover IV?
A hangover IV contains a sterile saline solution that will rehydrate your body in minutes and help flush out toxins created by alcohol consumption. This alone will alleviate many of your symptoms, but its benefits do not stop there.
- The IV drip contains essential vitamins that get straight into your bloodstream, ensuring faster and more complete bioavailability. The blend of vitamins can give you back your energy, muscle strength, and mental clarity.
- Anti-nausea medication helps you not only feel better but may help you hold down some nourishment to get you going again.
- Anti-inflammatory medication can reduce your headache and help bring back your mood and mental clarity. The anti-inflammatory medication will also alleviate any muscle cramps you could be experiencing.
- Glutathione (a powerful antioxidant) breaks down free radicals produced by alcohol consumption so that they can be flushed from your system.
- Electrolytes in the solution can further restore your energy and your muscles’ ability to contract. The electrolytes also help to restore a healthy heart rhythm.
How in-home IV therapy works
In-Home IV treatments are very convenient, especially when you have a hangover and don’t feel like getting out of bed. You can call or go online to book an appointment, and a trained Nurse will come to your apartment with all the equipment necessary to help you feel better faster.
To get this fluid solution into your bloodstream, you will have to experience a short pinch while a needle is inserted into a vein into your arm. This process generally takes less than an hour, and all you have to do is sit back and relax while the hangover IV gets to work.
- The Importance Of IV Therapy After Drug Detox
- IV Therapy Treatments for Athletes – The Perfect Addition to Your Training Routine
- Why We Age and How NAD IV Treatments Can Help
- How to Boost Your Immune System With At-Home IV Therapy
- How NAD IV Therapy Can Help Improve the Symptoms of Depression
- How IV Weight Loss Therapy Can Help Maintain Your Waistline
- Everything You Wanted to Know About NAD Supplements vs IV Infusions
In-Home IVs: A Better Solution Than DIY Remedies
When you choose a do-it-yourself home remedy rather than a hangover IV at home in Miami, you are likely relying on something that has to travel through your digestive system, which does not offer 100% bioavailability. In addition, if you don’t already have the DIY supplies on hand, you will have to leave your home to obtain them. This is less than ideal, especially during hurricane season, where you might not wish to travel for medical care.
Drip Hydration can help. We bring hangover IV appointments directly to you, saving you time and helping you get relief from your symptoms fast. Contact us today to schedule your at-home appointment.