Many that are hitting a wall regarding their health may benefit from taking a heavy metals panel. A lack of progress despite a healthy diet and regular exercise may indicate an imbalance of essential nutrients and possibly toxic levels of heavy metals in your system.
What is a heavy metals panel?
This test can determine if you have high levels of a wide range of toxic metals. It can also check to see if you are deficient in other important metals for your body, such as iron or zinc.
Unsafe concentrations of heavy metals can happen to anyone regardless of lifestyle. Left untreated, it can become a real problem.
This panel can help pinpoint your level of toxicity if you present with heavy metal poisoning symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, shortness of breath, or tingling in your hands and feet.
If you are battling chronic fatigue or constant weakness and illness, a heavy metals panel can help identify where you might be deficient in essential minerals.
How to get a heavy metals panel
The process is extremely simple to get a panel. While you can go to a clinic or urgent care, many in Philadelphia are opting for a personalized, in-home experience.
Mobile lab tests send a medical professional to your home to perform your lab draws. After the results come in, a team member calls you with the results and makes sure you understand them.
In-home lab tests are a great option for those seeking to ensure proper heavy metal balance in their bodies.
Philadelphia IV Therapy FAQs
- How to Get an IV Therapy in Philadelphia
- How to Get an Energy Boost IV in Philadelphia
- How to Get a Dehydration IV in Philadelphia?
- How to Get an Immune Boost IV in Philadelphia
- How to Get a Beauty IV in Philadelphia
- How to Get a NAD+ Boost IV in Philadelphia
- How to Get Hangover IV Therapy in Philadelphia?
- How to Get a Vitamin B12 IV Therapy in Philadelphia
- How to Get a Myers Cocktail IV in Philadelphia
- How to Get Stomach Flu IV Therapy in Philadelphia