It is very common to be exposed to all sorts of heavy metals in everyday life. You may not know that you can get heavy metals poisoning.
What does it mean to have heavy metals poisoning?
Heavy metals poisoning may happen when you have too much exposure to various types of heavy metals. These metals can usually be found in many kinds of food or in your work environment. These heavy metals include:
Understanding the signs of heavy metals poisoning
There can be several symptoms of heavy metals poisoning. Symptoms of heavy metals poisoning to pay attention to are:
- Weak muscles
- Decreased balance
- Trouble sleeping
- Muscle aches
- Changes in the digestive system
- Mood changes
- Having headaches
- Extreme tiredness
- Changes in memory and thinking patterns
It’s important to understand that symptoms of heavy metals poisoning may overlap with other conditions unless you get tested.
How to get tested for heavy metals
You can get a blood test to find out if you have any toxins in your body. After all, the sooner you know whether or not you have toxins that have built up in your system, the sooner you can act to make any needed changes.
How can I benefit from this test?
This test benefits you if you are worried about any symptoms you’re having without explanation.
It may seem scary not knowing that toxins are in your body. However, getting a heavy metals panel will help you get clarification of any unusual changes in your body.
Schedule your at Home Lab Test in with Driphydration
Take a look at Drip Hydration if you need a lab test but prefer to avoid going to the doctor's office. We are a licensed mobile healthcare provider that offers a variety of services, including lab tests. You can schedule an appointment online or over the phone for one of our healthcare experts to come to your home and collect samples for one of our many available lab tests, such as:
- Wellness Panel
- Male Hormone
- Female Hormone
- STD Panel
- Thyroid Panel
- Anemia Panel
- Food Sensitivity
- Genetic Cancer Screening
- Gut Microbiome
- Inflammation Panel
- Heavy Metal Panel
- Sleep and Stress Panel
- Urinary Health Panel
- Vaginal Health Panel
- and more…
Our team will ensure that samples are safely delivered to our lab. Once your results are in, we can help you interpret them and take the next steps toward a healthier you. Drip Hydration is a discreet and professional healthcare service centered on you. Contact us right away!Learn More
Chicago IV Therapy FAQs
- How To Get A Vitamin C IV Therapy In Chicago
- All-Inclusive IV Therapy Treatments in Chicago
- How to Get a B12 IV Shot in Chicago
- How to Get a Vitamin D Shot in Chicago
- How to Get an Iron IV Therapy in Chicago
- How to Get a Hydration IV in Chicago
- Best Beauty Treatment IV You Can Get in Chicago?
- How to Get an IV Vitamin Therapy in Chicago
- How to Get a Myers Cocktail in Chicago
- How to Get Over the Stomach Flu Quickly in Chicago
- Get Over Hangovers Quickly in Chicago
- How to Get a NAD IV in Chicago
- Recovery IV Treatments for Competitions
- Pepcid IV in Chicago