Improve your health on your terms. Learn about the benefits and options available for a boost IV therapy in Portland.
What is boost IV therapy?
“Boost IV therapy” is a term used by companies to describe a variety of intravenous (IV) vitamin and mineral treatments. Ultimately, the goal of these treatments is to support the maintenance of the immune system.
Stress and illness can result in oxidative stress and the build-up of free radicals, which can have negative effects on your body, especially your immune system. Therefore, boost IV therapies, containing necessary vitamins and nutrients, work to counter these harmful effects and relieve symptoms.
Benefits of such treatments include:
- Assisting your immune system to combat infections
- Improve energy levels
- Decrease oxidative stress
What is Immune Boost IV treatment?
A powerful and nutrient-packed boost IV therapy, Drip Hydration offers their Immune Boost IV in Portland and across the US. A blend of B-complex vitamins, vitamin B12, vitamin C, and glutathione push, these carefully selected vitamins and antioxidants work to cleanse your body and supercharge your immune system to fight off illness.
Benefits of Boost IV therapy during the pandemic
Our whole lives, we have been told it is important to eat well, get enough sleep, and exercise routinely. However, during these unprecedented times, strengthening our immune systems is more important than ever. Although you might be thinking adding supplements to your daily routine may do the job, oral consumption of vitamins and nutrients can have a slower absorption rate, and not all supplements are created equal.
Boost IV therapy, especially Immune Boost IV therapy, offers 4 key benefits to help protect yourselves and your loved ones.
- Quick and effective absorption rate. IV therapy allows for the direct delivery of vitamins and antioxidants to your cells.
- High-dose vitamin C. Vitamin C has important antioxidant properties that help fight the harmful effects of Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS), which can occur in later cycles of Covid-19.
- Improves hydration. Drinking water isn’t enough. It can take several hours for your body to absorb water via oral ingestion. Boost IV therapy improves hydration with quick absorption and increased electrolytes.
- Detox. IV therapy naturally detoxifies the body, removing harmful free radicals and supporting immune function.
Where to get a boost IV therapy in Portland
Visit Drip Hydration online to book your Immune Boost IV therapy in Portland. This treatment typically takes between 45-60 minutes and can be administered by certified nurses to individuals and groups to homes, offices, and hotels so you can optimize your immune system with maximum convenience.
- What Is Myers Cocktail IV Therapy And Who Needs It Most?
- Can High-Dose Vitamin C IV Therapy Help Treat Cancer?
- How To Insert An IV At Home
- Where Can I Buy IV Fluids And Bags?
- How To Heal Veins From IV Drug Use
- How Much Air In An IV Line Is Safe And Other IV Complications, Explained
- IV Bolus Vs Push: What’s The Difference And Which Do You Need?
In-Home IV Treatments With Drip Hydration
Drip Hydration offers mobile IV treatments in the comfort of your home. Once you book your appointment, a certified nurse will come to your desired location and administer the treatment, which usually takes less than an hour. During this time, you can do anything you’d like, such as relax under a warm blanket or watch TV. Drip Hydration will also go to hotels, worksites, or other locations upon request.
You can either browse our treatment options and decide which is best for you or speak to a representative who can help you choose what you need based on your health goals. To schedule your appointment or learn more, contact us today!