If you’re suffering from chronic pain, the idea of getting an infusion of antibodies to help reduce it may sound like an answer to your prayers. However, getting this treatment in New York can be difficult because only a few clinics in the state offer them—and they require appointments in advance. While this might seem discouraging, there are still ways you can have the treatment if you want it.
What is a Monoclonal Antibody
Understanding what a monoclonal antibody is, helps to understand what antibodies are. An antibody is an important part of your immune system that works by attaching itself to germs or substances you don’t want inside your body. When antibodies attach themselves, they launch an attack on foreign cells so they can be removed from your body.
Monoclonal antibodies are made in much the same way that ordinary antibodies are made, but they contain only one type of antibody rather than several different types. These types of drugs can be used for treating certain health conditions by preventing your immune system from attacking itself. Some people call these medications immunosuppressants.
What is Monoclonal IV Therapy
Coronavirus infection (COVID-19) is an infection of your body’s mucous membranes, such as those lining your throat and lungs. It’s caused by exposure to one of several types of coronaviruses that infect humans. You can become infected with coronaviruses if you come into contact with respiratory secretions (e.g., saliva, sputum) from an infected person or animal, either directly or indirectly.
Monoclonal IV therapy is still considered an experimental treatment for COVID, but it’s relatively new compared with other experimental treatments. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has not approved it yet. However, some doctors may be willing to administer it if they feel that you benefit from it. Your insurance company or health plan may cover part or all of your costs if you decide to try monoclonal IV therapy as an alternative treatment for COVID.
Contact Drip Hydration today!
NYC Vitamin IV Infusion Resources:
- How to get IV therapy in NY?
- Benefits of Vitamin IV therapy in NY
- Benefits of Immune Boost IV therapy in NY
- 5 Ways to boost your energy levels in NYC
- How to get NAD IV therapy in NY?
- How to get a hangover IV in NY?
- How to get dehydration IV therapy in NY?
- How to get Myer's Cocktail IV therapy in NY?
- How to get COVID Monoclonal IV treatment in NY?
- How to get Vitamin C IV therapy in NY?
- How to get Vitamin B12 IV therapy in NY?
- How to get beauty IV treatment in NY?
- How to get lab tests at your home or office in NY?