Whether you’re a resident of Paris or can finally go on your vacation there, testing for Covid is extremely important. You must have a negative test to travel there, but you’ll also likely have to retest while you’re there at some point. If you’re not from the area, it’s tough to know where to go and who to trust.
We’ll look at how to get a travel Covid test in Paris and from the comfort and safety of your home.
What’s the Best Way to Get a Travel Covid Test in Paris
You’ll want a Covid test that offers speed and accuracy when it comes to traveling. There are several testing options available, but the rapid PCR test is the only one that fits both of those descriptions. The standard PCR test is accurate, but you’ll have to wait several days for the results. The rapid antigen test will give you results in 15 minutes, but they’re notoriously inaccurate.
The only way to guarantee with quick certainty that you’re Covid free is to get the rapid PCR test. It combines the speed of the rapid antigen test with the accuracy of a PCR test. You’ll have your results in 2 to 4 hours, which won’t cut much into your travel time.
Call Us Today
To further guarantee your health and safety, you should choose a testing method that comes straight to you. Whether you’re staying at an Air BNB, a hotel, or a hostel, Drip Hydration will meet you at your location and administer your Covid test.
Drip Hydration is a world leader in Mobile IV therapy and Covid testing. We have a team of registered nurses with years of experience that will administer your test in-house and have you back on your travels in no time. Call now for a same-day appointment!
- COVID Domestic Travel Restrictions By State & International Travel Guidelines
- List Of Safe Places To Travel During Covid
- What Covid Test Do You Need For Travel?
- Safe Travel Agency Reopening During Covid-19
- The Differences Between The Types Of COVID-19 Tests
- Safe & Easy Rapid Antigen Testing For COVID-19 At Home
- Do You Need To Test Kids For Covid Before They Start School In Phoenix?
- What Is The SalivaDirect Covid-19 Test?
- Should You Get A Rapid COVID-19 Test, And What Are Your Options?
- 5 Benefits Of In-Home Covid-19 Testing For Families With Children
- The Hidden Benefits Of In-Home COVID Testing You Haven’t Thought About
- Demystifying The COVID-19 Antibody Test
Drip Hydration Makes It Easy To Get Covid Tests For Travel
If you want to meet your destination’s travel requirements for Covid without leaving your house, you may want to schedule a test with Drip Hydration. Offering rapid PCR tests that come right to your home is one of the easiest ways to ensure that you are Covid negative to help keep your fellow travelers safe. Serving Connecticut as well as many other locations across the United States, Drip Hydration can make traveling during the pandemic a seamless process.
All you have to do is schedule an appointment, and we will take care of everything else. A certified nurse will come to your home with all of the necessary supplies and paperwork. You can choose a rapid test if you want to receive results in as little as 15 minutes. Contact us today to schedule your next appointment.