NAD IV Therapy is a new and quickly rising new trend for Phoenix residents seeking to improve their overall health. NAD is an essential part of how your body makes your brain function, as well as how your body breaks down food and performs neurologically. Unfortunately, many people are lacking this powerful coenzyme. It may be tempting to rely on oral supplements to increase the level of NAD in your body, but there is actually a much faster solution: NAD therapy.
Getting NAD therapy in Phoenix
You can get NAD therapy from IV infusions, single-shot injections, or as oral supplements. Regardless of what type of therapy you choose, it’s important to consider your overall health and how you may benefit from NAD before you begin treatment. Common health issues that NAD can help include:
- Brain fog
- Difficulty concentrating
- Physical performance
These health concerns, plus many more, can all be addressed with NAD therapy treatments. You should look into this option if you’ve been feeling less than your best and would like fast and effective results.
What to expect from NAD injections at home
NAD injections give you the convenience to get all the good out of NAD without ingesting supplements or even going into a medical office. If you’ve never had a NAD injection at home before, then you may have some questions. However, the process is incredibly easy.
- A nurse will come to your home
- Your treatment is administered by one of our nurses
- The treatment itself only takes a moment, and you may feel a brief pin prick in your arm
- Your injection is complete!
It’s really that easy. It’s fast, easy, and you’ll be feeling much better in a fraction of the time that oral supplements take.
- What Are Normal NAD Levels For Your Age Group?
- Is Using A NAD Supplement As Good As Ongoing IV Therapy?
- What to Look for When You’re Shopping for an Anti-Aging Supplement
- The Importance Of IV Therapy After Drug Detox
- Can B12 Shots Boost Your Immune System?
- How Mobile IV Therapy Cures Hangovers Fast & Effectively
- IV Bolus Vs Push: What’s The Difference And Which Do You Need?
Schedule Your At-Home NAD Therapy
At Drip Hydration, we bring NAD injections and infusions directly to you at your Phoenix- area home, office, or even hotel so that you don’t have to leave your home. Contact us today to learn more about NAD therapy in Phoenix and how injections or IV infusions can improve your health and wellness.