You may have heard about your favorite A-list celebrity getting it or read an article about their increasing popularity in a magazine – IV vitamin therapies are taking the world by storm. Whether you’re seeking an improved complexion or boosting your immune system, we tell you how you can get your IV vitamin therapy in New Jersey today.
What is IV vitamin therapy?
New Jersey, it’s time we take our health into our own hands. IV vitamin therapies work by delivering nutrients directly into the bloodstream via a drip. Administration via an IV allows for nutrients to bypass the digestive system for quick and efficient absorption.
The benefits of IV vitamin therapy include:
- Increase your body’s intake of essential nutrients, such as vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and amino acids
- Bypass the digestive tract
- A higher dose of nutrients
- No need to take daily supplements
- Fast-acting and long-lasting
IV vitamin therapies are administered by skilled registered nurses that will ensure minimal discomfort throughout the treatment.
Although uncommon and quick to resolve, minor side effects to be wary of include minimal swelling and bruising, headache, itching, rashes, dizziness, double vision, skin redness, agitation, anxiety, and/or phlebitis.
Where to get an IV vitamin therapy in New Jersey
If you are looking to make IV vitamin therapy part of your health routine, visit Drip Hydration online to book your IV vitamin therapy in New Jersey. This treatment typically takes between 45-60 minutes and can be administered by certified nurses to individuals and groups to homes, offices, and hotels so you can optimize your immune system with maximum convenience.
- What Is Myers Cocktail IV Therapy And Who Needs It Most?
- Can High-Dose Vitamin C IV Therapy Help Treat Cancer?
- How To Insert An IV At Home
- Where Can I Buy IV Fluids And Bags?
- How To Heal Veins From IV Drug Use
- How Much Air In An IV Line Is Safe And Other IV Complications, Explained
- IV Bolus Vs Push: What’s The Difference And Which Do You Need?
In-Home IV Treatments With Drip Hydration
Drip Hydration offers mobile IV treatments in the comfort of your home. Once you book your appointment, a certified nurse will come to your desired location and administer the treatment, which usually takes less than an hour. During this time, you can do anything you’d like, such as relax under a warm blanket or watch TV. Drip Hydration will also go to hotels, worksites, or other locations upon request.
You can either browse our treatment options and decide which is best for you or speak to a representative who can help you choose what you need based on your health goals. To schedule your appointment or learn more, contact us today!