If you are planning a large event, you want to make sure that you keep any risk for your guests out of the equation as much as possible, especially in a busy city like Los Angeles. This includes health risks, such as contracting COVID-19. While we know that in-person events make a large difference in our lives and help us feel more integrated into our communities, we should take the necessary precautions to keep guests safe by providing education and testing whenever possible.
Before the event:
- Ensure that you have the proper space for your guests.
- Call venues or locations ahead of time to see if any capacity restrictions have been changed due to social distancing recommendations.
- Consider an outdoor venue, such as a park or boardwalk area, where there is less likely to be crowding or concerns about staying six feet apart.
- Ask your guests to bring a mask with them or provide some for them.
- Have hand sanitizer readily available or consider giving it to guests as a token of appreciation for their attendance.
Ask that anyone planning to come to your event gets tested before attendance, especially if they have any common symptoms or don’t feel well. Covid tests for private events in Los Angeles are key to keeping our community safe. Testing can inform us of where the virus is spreading and help us prevent it from passing along or mutating further. There are several testing options available, including DIY testing. While this does offer the most convenience, it can be tricky to complete successfully on your own, and therefore, may produce inaccurate results.
Another option is to provide onsite testing before or at the event itself. Drip Hydration offers onsite services with many testing options. This makes it convenient for your guests and gives you peace of mind regarding the pandemic. Since many of your guests may be traveling and therefore will be in crowded airports or flights, this is a critical component to keeping everyone safe. Each test is completed by a certified professional. Services for testing at a hotel or home location are also available. Results vary based on the selection of tests, with some results in as little as fifteen minutes. Contact them today to schedule!
- COVID Business Reopening Guidebook
- Your Pool Reopening Guide For Covid-19
- How To Use A COVID-19 Test When Collecting Samples From Employees
- Covid-19 Reopening Phases For Businesses and Corporations, Explained
- Do COVID-19 Testing Kits For Businesses Reduce Virus Spread?
- Can Employers Use In-Home COVID-19 Testing Kits For Workers?
- The Differences Between The Types Of COVID-19 Tests
- What Is The Easiest Way To Get A Rapid COVID-19 Test Before Traveling?
- Help Keep Your Staff Healthy With COVID-19 Testing For Businesses
- COVID-19 Testing For Travelers