IV therapy is a combination of hydrating fluids and vitamins that replenish what your body may be lacking. It is administered directly into your bloodstream for immediate effect. There are several different ‘cocktails’ of fluids that are catered to specific needs. Let’s talk about how IV vitamin therapy in London can help you bounce back from a big night out, boost your immune system, or even achieve health goals.
What are vitamin therapy treatments?
IV treatments contain essential vitamins and minerals for your body that aid in energy levels, hydration, and regeneration of cells. Each IV cocktail contains a specific blend of ingredients designed to address specific health needs.
For example, an IV for a hangover contains B-Complex vitamins, B-12, Toradol, and Zofran. This combination is the perfect remedy for a late night out and works to address your symptoms.
- B-complex vitamins are a family of B vitamins that all have different purposes, ranging from B2(riboflavin), which acts as an antioxidant, to B7 (Biotin), which helps with metabolism.
- Toradol is an anti-inflammatory medication that helps with headaches and body aches.
- Zofran is a medication used to help with nausea and vomiting.
- Saline fluids rehydrate your body and help flush out toxins created by alcohol consumption.
In addition to IVs for hangovers, there are drips for dehydration, energy, immune boosters, stomach flu, recovery from workouts or illness, beauty treatments, weight loss, and more. All of them include specific ingredients for your desired purpose, such as vitamins that target the area of the body where you may be feeling weakest.
What are the benefits of IV treatments?
There are many benefits to IV vitamin therapy in London.
- Many of the treatments allow your body to become more hydrated, which is often something many of us need.
- With the proper hydration, minerals, and vitamins, your body can more effectively heal itself and repair damage.
- While over-the-counter vitamins are certainly a common method of getting your daily dose, they can take time to kick in. Since IV treatments are administered directly into your bloodstream, the ingredients are immediately available for your cells. You’ll be able to feel the benefits more quickly than oral supplements.
- Many people choose to get treatments for immune boosters or to get much-needed vitamins simply so they can feel confident their body is getting all its needs met.
- Specialized treatments can address hangovers, stomach flu, help you lose weight, and even combat aging.
- 8 Benefits Of Onsite Covid-19 Testing For Your Business
- The Differences Between The Types Of COVID-19 Tests
- Safe & Easy Rapid Antigen Testing For COVID-19 At Home
- What Is The SalivaDirect Covid-19 Test?
- Should You Get A Rapid COVID-19 Test, And What Are Your Options?
- 5 Benefits Of In-Home Covid-19 Testing For Families With Children
- The Hidden Benefits Of In-Home COVID Testing You Haven’t Thought About
- Demystifying The COVID-19 Antibody Test
- How to Test Your Business Employees for COVID in London
- How to Book a Private COVID Testing in London
In-Home IV Treatments In London
In-home IVs are an excellent option for those who may not be feeling the greatest but need an extra boost. Additionally, it ensures that if you are ill, you are not spreading any possible virus. With Drip Hydration, you can get treatments completed at a location of your choosing. This could be a work location, your home, a hotel, or another convenient setting. A certified nurse will meet with you and complete the IV treatment, which is completed in an hour or less. During therapy, you can relax in a comfortable spot and watch TV, play on your phone, or do work on your laptop.
Our IV vitamin therapy in London includes many areas, such as Norbury, Archway, Nine Elms, Honor Oak, and more. To get started, contact us today by giving us a call or scheduling an appointment using the button below.