Drip Hydration offers employee Covid testing in the Inland Empire. There are various ways to keep track of Covid infections among your employees. These methods include DIY (do-it-yourself) Covid testing kits, relying on employees to self-report, and professional testing onsite.
This article will look at employee Covid testing options such as DIY kits, relying on employees to self-report, and professional testing onsite.
DIY Covid Testing Kits
DIY (do-it-yourself) Covid testing kits are a rapid, simple way for your employees to test themselves for Covid. Some tests will yield results in as little as 15 minutes. However, these tests are sometimes not as accurate as professionally-administered tests because a person may not insert the swab far enough into their nose to touch the back of their throat.
Relying on Employees to Self-Report
Another option is to rely on your employees to self-report the Covid symptoms they may be experiencing and their test results. This is the least reliable way to monitor Covid in your business, as your employees may not be honest about their test results because having a positive test means they need to take at least two weeks off of work. Many people cannot afford to do this.
Professional Testing Onsite
The best way to ensure a Covid-free workplace for you and your employees is to have your employees tested by qualified medical personnel who work for Drip Hydration and know how to perform the nasal/throat swab tests accurately. We can even send our medical professionals to your place of business to administer the tests on site.
We also offer a corporate Covid testing discount. Contact Drip Hydration today on their website or over the phone to schedule employee Covid testing in the Inland Empire.
- COVID Business Reopening Guidebook
- Your Pool Reopening Guide For Covid-19
- How To Use A COVID-19 Test When Collecting Samples From Employees
- Covid-19 Reopening Phases For Businesses and Corporations, Explained
- Do COVID-19 Testing Kits For Businesses Reduce Virus Spread?
- Can Employers Use In-Home COVID-19 Testing Kits For Workers?
- The Differences Between The Types Of COVID-19 Tests
- What Is The Easiest Way To Get A Rapid COVID-19 Test Before Traveling?
- Help Keep Your Staff Healthy With COVID-19 Testing For Businesses
- COVID-19 Testing For Travelers