Employee Covid testing in Long Island is easily accessible. Since the beginning of the 2020 Covid 19 pandemic, everyone has been searching for ways to prevent and test for Covid.
A vast majority of employees could work from home during the pandemic due to concerns for their safety if they went into the office and were around other employees. A few months ago, employees started to migrate back into the workplace.
Employers want their employees to feel safe and confident about returning to an in-person working environment. There are several ways to accomplish this.
Ways to Get Tested
Employers have mostly begun relying on their employees to self-evaluate before coming to work. If they are fevered or experiencing any symptoms of the Covid virus, they are instructed to stay home and get tested before returning to the worksite.
Employees can also purchase over-the-counter DIY kits, which allow them to take a swab sample at home and send it away for the results. Depending on which kit you purchase, you can usually get the results in 7 to 10 days.
Both of these ways are accurate and will put your mind at ease. Every employee wants to feel safe during this difficult time.
Onsite Employee Testing
There is a way to ensure your employees feel safe enough to come to work. Drip Hydration Mobile IV Therapy will come to your place of employment and set up onsite corporate Covid testing for any employee who would like it.
Our certified nurses can handle 100 plus tests and can provide the results in typically under 30 minutes. We can provide employee Covid testing in Long Island and show your employees how much you care about their well-being.
Call Drip Hydration today and schedule your onsite corporate testing service.
- COVID Business Reopening Guidebook
- Your Pool Reopening Guide For Covid-19
- How To Use A COVID-19 Test When Collecting Samples From Employees
- Covid-19 Reopening Phases For Businesses and Corporations, Explained
- Do COVID-19 Testing Kits For Businesses Reduce Virus Spread?
- Can Employers Use In-Home COVID-19 Testing Kits For Workers?
- The Differences Between The Types Of COVID-19 Tests
- What Is The Easiest Way To Get A Rapid COVID-19 Test Before Traveling?
- Help Keep Your Staff Healthy With COVID-19 Testing For Businesses
- COVID-19 Testing For Travelers