It can be challenging to make executive decisions when an unprecedented event like COVID happens, especially in larger and busy cities like San Francisco. While our country looks at different ways to prevent the spread of the virus, getting your employees tested can only provide more information and security. Provide information and resources on the importance of testing and look at what you can do to encourage employee Covid testing in san Francisco.
Ways to be Tested
Thankfully, testing is widely available now as we’ve adapted to the situation. If you plan to have your employees back in the office, or if they are in frequent contact with the community, it should be a priority to be tested often. DIY kits are available at most pharmacies and can provide an easy means to get tested completed. Many community centers also have professional testing available, although they will need to schedule in advance.
Corporate Testing and Reporting
There are testing options available for corporate offices, such as Drip Hydration. When booked, a medical professional will come to the location of your choice, such as the main office, and complete testing on many individuals. This is an easy way for you to ensure the safety of your employees and does not inconvenience them. If your employees have families, it may be difficult to schedule and coordinate getting tested outside of business hours without using PTO.
Encourage your employees to report their test results to you. If they get testing completed at a pharmacy, clinic, or hospital, they should easily access their results. Encourage vaccinations and preventative methods, like hand washing or wearing a mask. Ideally, schedule on-site testing, which can easily be booked by contacting Drip Hydration, for the safety of our communities and employees.
- COVID Business Reopening Guidebook
- Your Pool Reopening Guide For Covid-19
- How To Use A COVID-19 Test When Collecting Samples From Employees
- Covid-19 Reopening Phases For Businesses and Corporations, Explained
- Do COVID-19 Testing Kits For Businesses Reduce Virus Spread?
- Can Employers Use In-Home COVID-19 Testing Kits For Workers?
- The Differences Between The Types Of COVID-19 Tests
- What Is The Easiest Way To Get A Rapid COVID-19 Test Before Traveling?
- Help Keep Your Staff Healthy With COVID-19 Testing For Businesses
- COVID-19 Testing For Travelers