Many of us are eager to hold long-awaited events that may have been put on standby with COVID, especially in busy cities with activities like Austin. Corporate events, weddings, and family celebrations can be done again, but that does not mean we shouldn’t take precautions about our safety. To prevent any further outbreak and be certain your company is not contributing to the spread of the virus, you should research Covid tests for event staff in Austin.
Many different types of tests are available for COVID, thanks to research. There are PCR, antibody, and antigen tests. The diagnostic tests (PCR and antigen) both look for specific parts of the host’s body to indicate the virus. PCR looks at genetic material, while antigens seek proteins found on the virus. Antibody tests look for evidence that the body has created an immune response to COVID, meaning that the host has had it before. While they are all beneficial, typically, testing sent to a lab is more accurate.
Where to Get Tested
If you are hosting an event, it’s a good idea to get your staff-tested frequently. DIY tests are available to use at home but emphasize that the directions should be read and followed as outlined to prevent any potential inaccuracies. Tests done by medical professionals are much more reliable and easier to obtain, often able to be done with short notice by medical staff at urgent care or community centers. Companies like Drip Hydration offer on-site and at-home testing options. These can easily be done for several people at once, and depending on the type of test, you can get results in as little as fifteen minutes. Call today to book your COVID-19 test!
- COVID Business Reopening Guidebook
- Your Pool Reopening Guide For Covid-19
- How To Use A COVID-19 Test When Collecting Samples From Employees
- Covid-19 Reopening Phases For Businesses and Corporations, Explained
- Do COVID-19 Testing Kits For Businesses Reduce Virus Spread?
- Can Employers Use In-Home COVID-19 Testing Kits For Workers?
- The Differences Between The Types Of COVID-19 Tests
- What Is The Easiest Way To Get A Rapid COVID-19 Test Before Traveling?
- Help Keep Your Staff Healthy With COVID-19 Testing For Businesses
- COVID-19 Testing For Travelers