Suddenly the holidays are just around the corner, and as we learn to navigate a post-COVID world, some aspects of life are beginning to feel a bit more normal than they did last year. If you’re hoping to host a holiday party for your company this year, you can certainly do so, but you’ll still want to take some precautions, given that COVID is still a risk for employees. This article will share safety tips for hosting a company holiday party during COVID.
Safety Tips for Hosting a Company Holiday Party During COVID
When it comes time to host a holiday party for your company, you’ll want to take some precautions to keep everyone safe. Here is a simple guide of safety tips to follow:
- Encourage employees to wash their hands regularly and be sure to have plenty of hand sanitizer available in multiple locations.
- Offer a health screening survey before the party, asking employees if they’ve recently experienced COVID symptoms or been exposed to the virus.
- Plan the party in an outdoor or well-ventilated area with plenty of space to reduce the spread of germs.
- Offer food in individually packaged containers, rather than buffet style.
- Regularly wipe down high-touch areas before, during, and after the party.
- Post signage around the office encourages employees to take safety precautions and monitor for symptoms of the illness.
- Ask that employees get a COVID test before attending the party to ensure that no one is an asymptomatic virus carrier.
Drip Hydration Offers Corporate Testing
One of the most important ways to keep employees safe when planning a company holiday party during COVID is to test employees regularly. By ensuring that everyone is negative for the virus, you can know that your party is safe. Corporate COVID testing has never been easier — contact Drip Hydration for on-site, fast, effective COVID-19 testing.
Drip Hydration offers rapid PCR COVID tests, which combine the convenience of a rapid test with the accuracy of a PCR test. You’ll be able to host a group event with your employees safe, and you won’t have to worry about having a COVID outbreak shortly after. Although life is slowly returning to normal, COVID-19 is still a major risk, and precautions should be taken seriously. Contact Drip Hydration for all of your corporate COVID testing needs today!
- COVID Business Reopening Guidebook
- Your Pool Reopening Guide For Covid-19
- How To Use A COVID-19 Test When Collecting Samples From Employees
- Covid-19 Reopening Phases For Businesses and Corporations, Explained
- Do COVID-19 Testing Kits For Businesses Reduce Virus Spread?
- Can Employers Use In-Home COVID-19 Testing Kits For Workers?
- The Differences Between The Types Of COVID-19 Tests
- What Is The Easiest Way To Get A Rapid COVID-19 Test Before Traveling?
- Help Keep Your Staff Healthy With COVID-19 Testing For Businesses
- COVID-19 Testing For Travelers