COVID has brought to light some of our most significant challenges yet, including hosting large-scale events with safe parameters. While we have adapted to many situations, including using video call technology to our advantage, things like weddings or large private events are things we want to enjoy out in our communities, with our families, when we are able. Should you be holding your private event during Covid in Denver? Keep in mind some key tips to stay safe.
Before your event, try to get a good headcount to plan appropriately. Many venues will only allow a specific number of people, emphasized during the pandemic. If possible, try to hold your event outdoors to give ample room and more space between guests. An option to consider is having guests reserve their spots online to confirm their attendance. At the event, have hand sanitizer readily available and masks if possible. If there is seating, make sure there is an appropriate distance between guests. Ask that no one come to the event if they have any signs of COVID or have been exposed. Common symptoms can be found on the CDC website, including
- Loss of taste or smell
While some people require tests before events, that’s a call that you should leave to your community and population. Be sure to include local information about testing sites or where guests can purchase testing kits. Another option is to include onsite testing, which can be done through Drip Hydration. A certified medical professional can complete testing on many people with one visit, saving time and convenience. To book your onsite testing, contact them to schedule your appointment.
- COVID Business Reopening Guidebook
- Your Pool Reopening Guide For Covid-19
- How To Use A COVID-19 Test When Collecting Samples From Employees
- Covid-19 Reopening Phases For Businesses and Corporations, Explained
- Do COVID-19 Testing Kits For Businesses Reduce Virus Spread?
- Can Employers Use In-Home COVID-19 Testing Kits For Workers?
- The Differences Between The Types Of COVID-19 Tests
- What Is The Easiest Way To Get A Rapid COVID-19 Test Before Traveling?
- Help Keep Your Staff Healthy With COVID-19 Testing For Businesses
- COVID-19 Testing For Travelers