If you’ve been trying to plan a wedding over the last few years, then you’ve likely run into some challenges. Luckily, our society has finally reached a point where things like weddings are feasible again. However, it is still incredibly important to take certain precautions. When it comes to planning a wedding during COVID in San Diego, there are several important precautions to take. This article will share some helpful tips.
How to Safely Plan a Wedding During COVID in San Diego
When planning a wedding during COVID, you’ll want to take certain precautions to keep guests safe. Here are a few of our top tips:
- Keep the guest list small to minimize possible exposure.
- Have hand sanitizer stations available throughout the venue.
- Post signage throughout the venue about other safety tips to prevent the spread of COVID.
- Ask that guests do not attend the event if they feel ill or have been exposed to COVID recently.
- Have wedding guests get tested for COVID before the wedding.
DIY Testing vs. Professional Service
If you’d like to have your wedding guests tested for COVID before attending, then you have a few options. You could provide them with DIY test kits and ask that they swab themselves, or you can hire a professional testing service to test participants on-site. On-site testing is much more convenient than DIY testing and minimizes the possibility of inaccurate results.
Trust Drip Hydration with All of Your COVID Testing Needs
At Drip Hydration, we offer various convenient and professional COVID testing services. We offer rapid, on-site COVID testing for large events and corporations. If you are planning a wedding soon and want to get participants quickly tested on-site, we are the service for you. Schedule your appointment today!
- 8 Benefits Of Onsite Covid-19 Testing For Your Business
- The Differences Between The Types Of COVID-19 Tests
- Safe & Easy Rapid Antigen Testing For COVID-19 At Home
- What Is The SalivaDirect Covid-19 Test?
- Should You Get A Rapid COVID-19 Test, And What Are Your Options?
- 5 Benefits Of In-Home Covid-19 Testing For Families With Children
- The Hidden Benefits Of In-Home COVID Testing You Haven’t Thought About
- Demystifying The COVID-19 Antibody Test
Covid Tests For Weddings In San Diego With Drip Hydration
Having a testing event at your wedding with Drip Hydration is a great way to keep your big day Covid-free. Our mobile testing service will set up at your venue, and a certified nurse will administer the test to your guests and provide accurate results in minutes.
If you are interested in testing your wedding guests for Covid and live in San Diego, contact Drip Hydration today by giving us a call or clicking the button below to schedule a consultation.