We’re all concerned about the looming threat of Covid 19 and the new Omicron variant that is spreading everywhere. However, we also know that we have to continue doing the business that needs to get done. At Drip Hydration, we believe in doing everything we can to help keep people healthy while finding ways to get business done as usual.
If you’re trying to hold a press conference in New York City, you need to know the proper steps to hold it safely so that everyone can gather together without fear of Covid 19 or the following looming variant.
Precautions to Take When Organizing a Press Conference
If you’re going to hold your press conference in New York City, there are many steps you can take to minimize the risk of exposure and spreading the virus. You should, of course, start by following all state and local guidelines when it comes to putting the event together.
You should also ensure event staff and guests are masked up and vaccinated if possible. This will reduce the risk of outside exposure and the virus spreading during the press conference.
If the venue allows, then keep everyone spread out so that there is less risk of close physical contact between conference guests.
Consider Drip Hydration For On-Site Testing
If you want to go the extra mile to keep your press conference Covid free, then we recommend letting us set up on-site Covid testing centers so that you can be sure that anyone who attends the event is Covid free right there on the spot. This will drastically reduce liability and the chances that someone could have the virus and spread it.
When you’re ready to hold a press conference in New York City, contact us and let us see what we can do for you at Drip Hydration.
- COVID Business Reopening Guidebook
- Your Pool Reopening Guide For Covid-19
- How To Use A COVID-19 Test When Collecting Samples From Employees
- Covid-19 Reopening Phases For Businesses and Corporations, Explained
- Do COVID-19 Testing Kits For Businesses Reduce Virus Spread?
- Can Employers Use In-Home COVID-19 Testing Kits For Workers?
- The Differences Between The Types Of COVID-19 Tests
- What Is The Easiest Way To Get A Rapid COVID-19 Test Before Traveling?
- Help Keep Your Staff Healthy With COVID-19 Testing For Businesses
- COVID-19 Testing For Travelers
Test Your Employees With Drip Hydration
Same-day testing for employees in Houston and surrounding areas is a great opportunity to show your staff that you care about their health. We will consult with you to develop a custom plan that is right for your workplace and can perform hundreds of tests in a single day. We also provide ongoing plans for employers who want to make regular testing part of their “new normal” routine.
Make employee safety your priority, and book a consultation today!