Are you planning a large public event in Atlanta but want to make sure before the event that no one attending your event currently has the COVID-19 virus? Drip Hydration is here to help you with that, as they are offering COVID tests for events in Atlanta.
This article will discuss DIY antigen tests versus professional services to test large groups in Atlanta.
One option you have for getting all your event guests tested for coronavirus is to provide them with – or have them provide their own – at-home antigen tests.
While this method may sound easy enough, it does have its downsides. Most obviously, these tests are not administered by professionals. Secondly, these tests are not always as accurate as professionally-administered antigen tests. Thirdly, providing all of your guests with these individual at-home tests may be more costly than using Drip Hydration’s group testing services, as they offer group discounts that may not be available from other testing companies.
Drip Hydration staff can set up at your business or event location, and their certified nurses can administer up to hundreds of coronavirus tests per day. They offer a Standard PCR Test, which is highly accurate, and a Rapid Antigen Test that provides results in as little as 15 minutes. Results for the Standard PCR Test are available within three business days after the test is taken.
- The first step of the process is to schedule an appointment for the test day (or days) and await confirmation of your appointment.
- The second step in the process is for the nurses to arrive at your chosen testing location and set up a safe testing station.
- The next step in the process is for these medical professionals to administer coronavirus tests for all your event participants.
- The final step is to receive the results, along with any medical guidance offered to you and your event guests.
In conclusion, there are several key differences between do-it-yourself antigen tests for coronavirus and professional testing services. Professionally-administered tests are often more accurate and more cost-effective than DIY antigen tests. This article should help you make the right choice for yourself and your event guests.
Contact Drip Hydration today to find out more information about COVID tests for events in Atlanta. Schedule an appointment for a test day today.
- COVID Business Reopening Guidebook
- Your Pool Reopening Guide For Covid-19
- How To Use A COVID-19 Test When Collecting Samples From Employees
- Covid-19 Reopening Phases For Businesses and Corporations, Explained
- Do COVID-19 Testing Kits For Businesses Reduce Virus Spread?
- Can Employers Use In-Home COVID-19 Testing Kits For Workers?
- The Differences Between The Types Of COVID-19 Tests
- What Is The Easiest Way To Get A Rapid COVID-19 Test Before Traveling?
- Help Keep Your Staff Healthy With COVID-19 Testing For Businesses
- COVID-19 Testing For Travelers