Having a wedding in Los Angeles during the outbreak of Covid-19 can be special and memorable despite following the proper protocols to be put in place to do it safely. Everyone wants to have the wedding of their dreams and celebrate with their family and friends.
Wedding guests can attend safely after having a negative test result within minutes of the ceremony. The best way to accomplish this is to provide safe onsite testing by a professional service.
Although it is an added event to a wedding, your guests will appreciate the effort you put in to ensure they are safe.
How Does On-Site Testing Work?
Onsite rapid testing is becoming very popular. A mobile testing company will come to your wedding venue and set it up ahead of the upcoming wedding. Your guests can arrive early and be given rapid antigen tests. The results will be available within 30 minutes, and they can feel free to party with everyone after receiving a negative result.
A professional onsite service is one of the safest and most accurate ways to have as close to a traditional wedding as possible. You want people there to share your day and dance and make memories. Onsite testing is the best way to make sure this happens.
Where Can I Find On-Site Testing?
Drip Hydration Mobile IV Therapy is also a mobile Covid-19 onsite testing company. We employ certified nurses who are well trained in administering the rapid tests and can answer any questions you may have about the testing process.
We can handle over 100 tests and be able to accommodate your wedding with no problem. We want your day to be perfect, and our priority is making sure your guests feel safe enough to attend.
Call us today and schedule your onsite wedding venue Covid testing.
- COVID Business Reopening Guidebook
- Your Pool Reopening Guide For Covid-19
- How To Use A COVID-19 Test When Collecting Samples From Employees
- Covid-19 Reopening Phases For Businesses and Corporations, Explained
- Do COVID-19 Testing Kits For Businesses Reduce Virus Spread?
- Can Employers Use In-Home COVID-19 Testing Kits For Workers?
- The Differences Between The Types Of COVID-19 Tests
- What Is The Easiest Way To Get A Rapid COVID-19 Test Before Traveling?
- Help Keep Your Staff Healthy With COVID-19 Testing For Businesses
- COVID-19 Testing For Travelers