Generally speaking, your immune system consists of white blood cells, antibodies, and organs such as your lymph nodes, thymus, and spleen. If your immune system is weak, you run the risk of frequent infections, while toxins are likely to build. Immune boost IV vitamin therapy may not be able to ‘cure’ a weak immune system, but it can help support your overall health and wellness.
How can a weak immune system affect you?
A weak immune system can contribute to a number of health issues. Many people tend to have higher stress levels, fatigue, and gastric troubles. Vaccines are less likely to help you if you are immunocompromised, leaving you vulnerable to the infectious diseases they are meant to prevent.
Other symptoms include:
- Frequent infections (eg. from the ears, sinuses, bronchial tubes, and/or skin)
- Catching colds often
- Wounds heal slowly
In more severe cases, your internal organs could become infected and inflamed, and some people develop blood disorders.
Strengthening your immune system
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle can naturally keep your immune system strong. Exercising regularly and getting adequate sleep while eating a diet with plenty of fruits and vegetables are essential parts of supporting your overall health. It’s also important to avoid smoking and secondhand smoke, drink alcohol in moderation, and wash your hands frequently.
Getting an immune boost IV vitamin therapy can further help your body ward off illness and recover more quickly, but how can it help?
What immune boost IV vitamin therapy can do for you
There are many types of vitamin IV therapy, each of which is designed to target a different health goal. An immune boost treatment, as the name suggests, is designed to support your immune system’s health with hydrating fluids, vitamins B and C, and glutathione.
- The IV fluids in this treatment process free radicals faster by reducing oxidative stress and flushing them out of your system. These extra fluids will also detox your body and give your body the hydration it needs to function at its best.
- The B vitamins in an immune boost IV can increase your red blood cells and the transport of oxygen throughout your body.
- Glutathione is a powerful antioxidant that will scavenge free radicals in the body. This protects your cell tissue against disease and aging.
- Vitamin C supports both the innate and adaptive immune systems. As vitamin C accumulates in white blood cells, it increases their ability to move toward the harmful microbes they are programmed to destroy. Also, vitamin C protects tissues from excessive damage by telling some white blood cells that their life cycle is complete, which helps to avoid an autoimmune response.
Get An Immune Boost IV Treatment In DC – At Home!
If you’re a DC resident looking for a fast, easy way to get an immune boost IV, you don’t have to risk exposure to Covid or the flu at an IV bar.
Drip Hydration is a mobile medical service that brings your appointment to you at home, at your office, or even at the gym. Our immune boost IV treatment can support your overall health and leave you feeling revitalized and refreshed.
Give us a call or book an appointment using the button below!
Washington DC IV Therapy FAQs
- How to Get a Dehydration IV in Washington
- How to Get Vitamin B12 Therapy in Washington
- Why it is a Good Idea to Get a Flu Shot in Washington
- Why Mobile IV Therapy is so Popular in Washington
- How to Get Beauty IV Therapy in Washington, DC
- Intravenous Vitamin Therapy in Washington D.C.
- Get At-Home NAD Injections Treatment in Washington DC
- How To Get Lab Tests At Home In Washington DC
- The Easiest Way to Treat Hangover Fast in Washington DC
- How to Get a Myers Cocktail in Washington D.C.
- The Benefits Of Immune Boost IV Vitamin Therapy In DC
- How To Get An Onsite IV For Athletes In DC
- Five Ways To Boost Your Energy In Washington DC