One of the primary barriers to experiencing peak health can often be found in chronic, severe levels of inflammation. When applied correctly, inflammation is an important, natural way for our bodies to defend against infection, disease, and injury.
When inflammation begins to attack the healthy cells in our body or prevent healthy functions from occurring, things can get problematic.
Negative effects of inflammation may include:
- Joint pain
- Slowed recovery from injury
- Frequent illness
- Chronic fatigue
- Weight gain
- Mood disorders
Severe inflammation is no laughing matter and can profoundly affect overall wellbeing and longevity.
This is why many in Chicago choose to utilize inflammation panels to discover the root causes of chronic or severe inflammation.
What is an inflammation panel?
Taken in the form of a blood draw, an inflammation panel is a combination of tests that determine the causes of inflammation in your body. It can also pinpoint if you have an autoimmune disorder or arthritis. It can provide the clarity medical professionals need to provide their clients with an effective course of action.
How to get an inflammation panel in Chicago
Winters can get bitterly cold, and sometimes difficult commutes make in-clinic testing inconvenient. That’s why many are enjoying the ease and convenience of in-home testing. Instead of leaving your home, a medical professional comes to you and gathers the samples for your inflammation panel. A team member explains the results to you as soon as your results come in.
Armed with this information, many clients are discovering major strides in reversing the negative effects of inflammation in their bodies.
Chicago IV Therapy FAQs
- How To Get A Vitamin C IV Therapy In Chicago
- All-Inclusive IV Therapy Treatments in Chicago
- How to Get a B12 IV Shot in Chicago
- How to Get a Vitamin D Shot in Chicago
- How to Get an Iron IV Therapy in Chicago
- How to Get a Hydration IV in Chicago
- Best Beauty Treatment IV You Can Get in Chicago?
- How to Get an IV Vitamin Therapy in Chicago
- How to Get a Myers Cocktail in Chicago
- How to Get Over the Stomach Flu Quickly in Chicago
- Get Over Hangovers Quickly in Chicago
- How to Get a NAD IV in Chicago
- Recovery IV Treatments for Competitions
- Pepcid IV in Chicago