For people who are having a difficult time identifying the source of symptoms such as body pain, chronic fatigue, or weight gain, the root cause may be tied to chronic inflammation.
How inflammation affects your body
While inflammation happens in everyone and is a way your body can protect itself, chronic or severe inflammation may have far-reaching negative consequences.
Long-term inflammation can cause:
- Body pain
- Chronic fatigue
- Joint pain
- Stomach pain or bloating
- Unexpected weight gain
- Increased number of infections
To determine their level of inflammation and its causes, many in Philadelphia are opting for an inflammation panel.
What is an inflammation panel?
This blood test helps to diagnose what is causing inflammation in your body, including if it is auto-immune or arthritis-related.
Most panels consist of four tests that also measure the potential for long-term damage concerning the source of inflammation.
How to receive an inflammation panel in Philadelphia
Thankfully, in-clinic testing is no longer the only option available to people needing an inflammation panel. A growing number of clients opt for in-home testing, where samples are drawn in the comfort of their homes. Once the results come in, a medical professional will go over the results with you and can suggest treatment or advise on the best course of action.
In these modern times, there are more causes of inflammation than ever before. Knowing what they are and how they affect our bodies can be the key to unlocking a greater level of health for our future.
Philadelphia IV Therapy FAQs
- How to Get an IV Therapy in Philadelphia
- How to Get an Energy Boost IV in Philadelphia
- How to Get a Dehydration IV in Philadelphia?
- How to Get an Immune Boost IV in Philadelphia
- How to Get a Beauty IV in Philadelphia
- How to Get a NAD+ Boost IV in Philadelphia
- How to Get Hangover IV Therapy in Philadelphia?
- How to Get a Vitamin B12 IV Therapy in Philadelphia
- How to Get a Myers Cocktail IV in Philadelphia
- How to Get Stomach Flu IV Therapy in Philadelphia