A hangover can be a serious buzzkill, especially if you have other things to do after a night out. If you want to recover quickly, you need a treatment that addresses all the symptoms involved in a hangover. Drip Hydration hangover IV treatment contains energy-boosting nutrients as well as medication to fight nausea, headaches, and muscle pains.
- A hangover results when alcohol consumption disrupts various processes in the body resulting in dehydration, vasodilation, stomach complaints, and fatigue.
- Hangovers go away naturally but can take up to twenty-four hours to completely resolve – interfering with the next day’s activities including work or social engagements.
- IV for hangover treatments are a fast and effective way to cure a hangover as they contain nutrients and medication that help your body recover faster.
- At-home IV drip NYC hangover treatments are more convenient than IV clinics/bars as they allow you to recover in the comfort of your home, office, or hotel.
What Causes a Hangover?
Everyone knows when they have a hangover. After a night of drinking, you wake up the next day feeling lousy and unable to wait to get back to your usual self. Although it is clear that alcohol intake leads to a hangover, what happens “under the hood” to cause a hangover? Here are several things that happen after a night of drinking that will almost always result in a hangover:
- Dehydration and Electrolyte Imbalance: Alcohol increases urine production, which leads to dehydration.
- Stomach Disturbances: Alcohol irritates the stomach and intestinal lining, causing mild inflammation and overproduction of stomach acids and secretions.
- Low Blood Sugar: Alcohol interferes with glucose production, depleting glucose reserves stored in the liver.
- Sleep Disruption: Alcohol-induced sleep is usually shorter and less satisfying than normal sleep, leading to overall poor sleep quality.
- Vasodilation: Alcohol causes your blood vessels to widen, leading to low blood pressure and symptoms like headache and dizziness.
- Unbalanced CNS: Your central nervous system becomes destabilized after a night of drinking, throwing it into an unbalanced hyperactive state (overdrive).
Common Hangover Symptoms
As you can see, several factors contribute to a hangover. Here are symptoms that typically accompany a hangover:
- Extreme thirst and dry mouth
- Fatigue and weaknessMuscle aches
- Stomach pains
- Nausea or vomiting or both
- Poor sleep
- High sensitivity to light and sound
- Dizziness and instability
- Inability to focus
- Mood disturbance including anxiety, depression, and irritability
- Fast heartbeat and hyper-excitability
- General discomfort
Is there a Hangover Cure?
Most hangovers go away by themselves. This natural hangover cure happens when the body metabolizes all the alcohol and cleans up the body. However, this process can take up to twenty-four hours, interfering with anything you want to do the following day.
To cure a hangover, you must address each of the underlying causes of a hangover – starting with dehydration. The best hangover cure is to rehydrate the body quickly and supply it with nutrients the body needs to fight all the hangover symptoms. In most cases, a hangover IV NYC treatment is the perfect cure.
Instant Hangover Relief – Hangover IV Treatment Benefits
An IV for a hangover is the perfect hangover cure because it helps the body restore its natural balance quickly. Instead of waiting for twenty-four hours to recover from a hangover, an IV drip can have you back on your feet in a fraction of that time.
Here are other benefits of curing a hangover with a hangover IV NYC treatment:
An IV drip NYC is made up of a refreshing sterile saline liquid that rehydrates your body instantaneously. Once connected to the drip, you will feel the instant sensation of the saline fluid entering your bloodstream and rehydrating your cells.
B-Complex Vitamins, found in Drip Hydration anti-hangover IV drips, enter your body and crank up the energy production in your cells. The result is a feeling of mental clarity, muscle strength, and an overall energetic feeling.
As your body metabolizes alcohol, it needs vital vitamins to power its various processes. An IV drip hangover treatment supplies essential vitamins directly into your bloodstream, ensuring faster bioavailability.
Swallowing anti-nausea medication when you feel like vomiting is counterintuitive. With an IV drip, the medication is delivered directly into your blood, helping you feel better faster without having to worry about swallowing anything.
Hangover-induced inflammation causes headaches and muscle aches. Drip Hydration hangover IV NYC treatment contains anti-inflammatory medication to help fight any headaches and muscle pains you may have after a night out.
IV Clinics/Bars vs. At-Home IV Treatments in NYC
Most people looking for IV hangover treatments in NYC have an option of either visiting an IV clinic/bar or scheduling an appointment with an at-home IV treatment company like Drip Hydration. Next time you go out and need your hangover gone quick, here are some pros and cons of each service you should keep in mind:
IV Clinics/Bars Pros
The biggest advantage of an IV clinic/bar is the location. If you are partying near one, you can easily pop in, get quick treatment, and return to the party. Also, if your office is located near one, you can enjoy a similar convenience. The other advantage of an IV clinic/bar is they have all the equipment set up and ready to go. Once you check in, you can have your drip treatment up and running in a matter of minutes, saving you time.
IV Clinics/Bars Cons
Conversely, IV clinics/bars also have disadvantages. First, if you do not live or work near one, you may have to undertake a long commute to visit one. This is especially a challenge in NYC, where traffic and getting around can be challenging. Next, if the IV clinic/bar near you is popular, you may not find appointment slots that fit your schedule. This congestion can make such outlets a major inconvenience, especially if you are a busy executive.
At-Home IV Treatments Pros
An alternative to IV clinics/bars, at-home IV treatments offer the convenience of bringing the treatment to you, whether to your office, home, or hotel. Especially in NYC where getting around can be a pain, having the treatment come to you allows you to schedule only the time the IV drip takes, leaving more of your time free. Additionally, at-home IV treatments allow you to recover and recuperate from a hangover in the comfort of your home, allowing you to take a nap after the treatment if you so wish.
At-Home IV Treatments Cons
At-home IV treatments can sometimes be unavailable in your area of residence. Because of the popularity and convenience of the service, most companies, including Drip Hydration, can only serve a limited geographical area. Also, due to resource limitations, an at-home IV treatment company may only be able to take a limited number of appointments each day.
If you are at home or in the office with a hangover, there’s no question you would want the treatment to come to you. That is why scheduling an appointment with Drip Hydration for a hangover IV treatment can help you recover from the hangover in the comfort of your home or office.
At Drip Hydration, we have the equipment and personnel ready to come to where you are and help you recover quickly and get back to your usual self. When you have a hangover, don’t go looking for treatment, contact us, and let us bring the treatment to you.
Drip Hydration Brings Fast Hangover Relief to You, Wherever You Are
Planning to go out tonight? You know you will have a great time, but what is your after-party plan when that nasty hangover sets in? If you don’t have a plan, here’s one: Drip Hydration IV for hangover treatment is formulated to help you start recovering from a hangover within minutes of taking the treatment. What’s more, you don’t have to come to where we are – we’ll come to where you are.
So, whether you want to recover at home, at the office or in a hotel, we will bring all the equipment so you can recover from your hangover quickly, and go back to doing what you love doing best – living your life. To schedule a hangover IV treatment appointment, give us a call or click the button below.