Iron deficiency can be a health risk that can be reversed if the correct precautions are taken. If you are diagnosed with iron deficiency, discuss with the doctor ways you can try to boost your iron levels and get back to feeling better.
What is iron deficiency?
Iron deficiency occurs when your body does not produce enough red blood cells. Everyone needs a healthy amount of red blood cells in their body. There are many symptoms to look out for if you have low iron levels.
- Cold hands and feet
- Shortness of breath
- Brittle nails
This list names just a few ways your body could tell you that your iron levels are low. A blood test is the best way to find out exactly what your iron level reads.
IV vs. oral supplements and diet
Your doctor could recommend changing your diet to include foods such as beans, spinach, beets, and more. These types of foods help to raise your iron level naturally.
Over-the-counter vitamins are a good way to help maintain your body’s iron level. You may experience some side effects with oral supplements, such as nausea and an upset stomach.
IV therapy for an iron deficiency is the safest and most effective way to boost your iron levels rapidly. IV therapy is administered directly into your body, allowing 100% absorption into your bloodstream. You will feel the effects almost immediately after receiving the IV treatment.
At-Home Iron Infusion With Drip Hydration
Drip Hydration offers iron IV infusions in the comfort of your home. This therapy involves an intravenous administration of our iron infusion blend. Our certified nurses come to your location to administer the therapy.
During this time, you can do anything you’d like, such as relax under a warm blanket or watch TV. Drip Hydration will also go to hotels, worksites, or other locations upon request.
Palo Alto IV Therapy FAQs
- How to Get Hangover IV therapy in Palo Alto
- How to Get a Dehydration IV in Palo Alto?
- How to Boost Your Energy Levels After a Hard Day in Palo Alto
- How to Get a Glutathione IV Treatment at Home in Palo Alto
- How To Get Lab Tests Done Without Leaving Your Home In Palo Alto
- How to Get a NAD IV in Palo Alto
- Why Get Immunity Boost IV Therapy in Palo Alto
- Get Rid of Your Migraine with a Rejuvenating IV Therapy in Palo Alto
- How to Keep Your Brain Health in Check with IV Therapy in Palo Alto
- How to Get an IV Vitamin Therapy in Palo Alto