Iron deficiency occurs when your body does not produce enough red blood cells. The human body needs red blood cells to maintain normal function. Red blood cells carry oxygen from the lungs to the rest of the body and help eliminate carbon dioxide. Without high levels of red blood cells, we become iron deficient, and this can result in many different symptoms such as;
- Feeling cold
- Becoming short of breath
- Chest pain
The symptoms can differ, but pay attention to what your body is trying to tell you and discuss any of these ailments with your doctor.
Diet and oral supplements
You can try to reverse your iron deficiency by adding specific types of foods into your diet that are high in iron, such as spinach, beets, and beans. Adding a daily over-the-counter iron pill may also help your body to increase its iron levels.
IV iron therapy treatment is the fastest and most effective way to raise your body’s iron levels. IV therapy is administered directly into the bloodstream, allowing 100% absorption. By requesting IV iron therapy, you can begin to feel rejuvenated within minutes after starting the treatment. Drip Hydration will send a licensed professional to your home, and you can start boosting your iron levels without going out in public.
We offer this IV therapy with a boost of Vitamin C as well. This will help you to get added protection against any illnesses you may come in contact with.
At-Home Iron Infusion With Drip Hydration
Drip Hydration offers iron IV infusions in the comfort of your home. This therapy involves an intravenous administration of our iron infusion blend. Our certified nurses come to your location to administer the therapy.
During this time, you can do anything you’d like, such as relax under a warm blanket or watch TV. Drip Hydration will also go to hotels, worksites, or other locations upon request.
Seattle IV Therapy FAQs
- How to get a Energy Boost IV therapy in Seattle
- Hydration IV Treatment in Seattle
- How to Get a Beauty IV in Seattle?
- How to get a Vitamin C IV therapy in Seattle
- How to get a B-Complex IV therapy in Seattle
- How to get a Recovery IV therapy in Seattle
- How to get an All-Inclusive IV therapy in Seattle
- How to Get an Antioxidant IV in Seattle
- How to Get an Exosome IV in Seattle
- Benefits of Immune Boost IV Vitamin Therapy in Seattle
- Hangover and Migraine IV Therapy in Seattle
- How To Get A Flu Shot At Your Home In Seattle
- How To Get Lab Tests Done Without Leaving Your Home In Seattle