Having low iron is a very serious medical condition, and not treating it can lead to devastating consequences. Despite what many of us may believe, over-the-counter supplements don’t really do enough to correct the condition, and relying only on those can be dangerous. That’s where getting an at-home iron IV is the better option. IVs are a fast and effective way to get the nutrients you need delivered straight to your body.
What is iron IV therapy?
As the name suggests, an iron IV delivers a concentrated amount of iron into the body to raise your iron levels back up to normal. It’s faster and more effective than other treatment options and is recommended for anyone with verified low iron.
It’s important to note that in order for us to administer the IV, the patient must have a recent test that shows low iron. If needed, we can help with scheduling the necessary lab tests as well.
Is an IV bar better?
If you’re thinking about at-home treatments vs. going to an IV bar, it’s important to remember that you won’t get personalized service at an IV bar. Sure, they may offer the same treatment options, but you’ll still have to schedule an appointment and wait and then risk being around other people while paying more.
At-home treatment is just like it sounds; you schedule the appointment, and treatment comes directly to your door. You don’t even have to handle the cleanup.
In-Home IV Treatments With Drip Hydration
Drip Hydration offers mobile IV treatments in the comfort of your home. Once you book your appointment, a certified nurse will come to your desired location and administer the treatment, which usually takes less than an hour. During this time, you can do anything you’d like, such as relax under a warm blanket or watch TV. Drip Hydration will also go to hotels, worksites, or other locations upon request.
You can either browse our treatment options and decide which is best for you or speak to a representative who can help you choose what you need based on your health goals. To schedule your appointment or learn more, contact us today!
Detroit IV Therapy FAQs
- How to get an IV infusion therapy in Detroit?
- How to get NAD therapy in Detroit?
- How to get IV vitamin energy boost in Detroit?
- How to get a hangover vitamin IV infusion in Detroit?
- How to get a Dehydration Vitamin IV in Detroit?
- How to get an Iron Infusion treatment in Detroit?
- How to get a beauty IV treatment in Detroit?
- How to boost your immunity in Detroit?
- How to get a Vitamin C IV infusion in Detroit?
- How to get a Vitamin B12 IV infusion in Detroit?
- How to get a flu shot at your home in Detroit?
- How to get an exosomes treatment in Detroit?
- How to get liquid IV in Detroit?