Without a sufficient amount of iron, your body is unable to be at its best. This can open up many problems, such as decreased immune function, chronic inflammatory diseases, fatigue, etc.
Thankfully, iron IV therapy is proving to be a great resource to deal with this issue.
Understanding the role of iron
Iron is needed to create red blood cells. These cells play a role in crucial functions in the body, including oxygen transport, recovery, and waste elimination. When deficient in iron, we prevent our bodies from carrying out these functions.
Many will try to increase iron in their diets and what they consume. Others will use an oral supplement. The problem is that it can be hard to gauge how much iron we consume and if it’s absorbed. The good news is that iron IV therapy removes the guesswork.
Benefits of IV therapy
Because it is injected into the bloodstream, IVs ensure 100% bioavailability, meaning your body has complete access to a high iron concentration to be used immediately. IV therapy bypasses the digestive system saving your stomach from the discomfort of an oral iron supplement.
Those that receive iron IV therapy may experience help in areas such as:
- Dizziness and chronic fatigue
- Muscle weakness
- Shortness of breath
- Chest pains
- Cold extremities
Getting IV therapy at home
Rather than dealing with the hassle of an in-clinic treatment, many in Palo Alto are opting for personalized in-home IV therapy. Instead of leaving the house, a medical professional is dispatched to administer treatment as short as a few hours after booking.
At-Home Iron Infusion With Drip Hydration
Drip Hydration offers iron IV infusions in the comfort of your home. This therapy involves an intravenous administration of our iron infusion blend. Our certified nurses come to your location to administer the therapy.
During this time, you can do anything you’d like, such as relax under a warm blanket or watch TV. Drip Hydration will also go to hotels, worksites, or other locations upon request.
Palo Alto IV Therapy FAQs
- How to Get Hangover IV therapy in Palo Alto
- How to Get a Dehydration IV in Palo Alto?
- How to Boost Your Energy Levels After a Hard Day in Palo Alto
- How to Get a Glutathione IV Treatment at Home in Palo Alto
- How To Get Lab Tests Done Without Leaving Your Home In Palo Alto
- How to Get a NAD IV in Palo Alto
- Why Get Immunity Boost IV Therapy in Palo Alto
- Get Rid of Your Migraine with a Rejuvenating IV Therapy in Palo Alto
- How to Keep Your Brain Health in Check with IV Therapy in Palo Alto
- How to Get an IV Vitamin Therapy in Palo Alto