IV therapy in Washington DC is a great way to get the vitamins and fluids that your body may be in desperate need of. Intravenous treatments are the quickest and most direct route for your body to get these. Read on to learn more about different IV therapy in Washington DC options and select the best for your lifestyle.
There are several IV bars in the Washington, DC, area. What is an IV bar, you ask? An IV bar is a location that you can go to receive your drip therapy. When you arrive, you can choose which service you will want, such as a drip specifically designed to aid with handovers, and a nurse will take you to a location to administer the IV.
Typically, you are situated in a spa-like environment during the treatment. The equipment is sanitary, and the experience is designed to be relaxing. Treatments can be done in as little as 30 minutes.
- Pros: IV bars can be a good overall experience that makes you feel like you are treating yourself. Many of them are set up to be comfortable and relaxing. You can also get a discounted rate if there are options for member passes at IV bars.
- Cons: You do need to travel to the bar, so you won’t be avoiding any traffic. Some of the bars have been scrutinized for safety reasons, so if you do go to an IV bar, be sure to check the reviews or call ahead.
In-home IV treatments
Mobile infusions are also available in the Washington, D.C. area. These companies will come to your location, whether it is a home, office, or hospital, and administer the treatment in the comfort of where you are.
Treatments typically take about 45-60 minutes. This is especially useful if you find it difficult to get out of the home or in today’s world if you don’t want to go out with COVID still running rampant. The same customizable experience is available as in IV bars.
- Pros: In-Home IV Therapy can be done wherever you choose, so you don’t need to worry about traveling anywhere or considering traffic. This is a great option if you don’t feel well and want a treatment that caters to your illness, such as a hangover, dehydration, or flu symptoms.
- Cons: In-home options may not be available in your area, and it may be a bit more costly since your clinicians are coming to you.
Why not just take vitamins?
Oral over-the-counter supplements are a convenient way to get the vitamins you need, but you don’t get the full benefits due to the supplement first having to pass through your digestive system. IV therapy circumvents this problem since it is administered directly into your bloodstream. This makes treatment far more efficient and effective.
More than that, you can customize which therapy you want or are in need of and find your body replenished and feeling better in no time, especially with IV treatments specialized for hangovers or dehydration. It’s easy with today’s fast lifestyle to find your body exhausted or feeling ill, and IV therapy is a great way to rectify your body’s imbalance.
- IV Bolus Vs Push: What’s The Difference And Which Do You Need?
- How Much Air In An IV Line Is Safe And Other IV Complications, Explained
- How To Heal Veins From IV Drug Use
- Where Can I Buy IV Fluids And Bags?
- Amino Acid Chart With All Types Explained
- How To Insert An IV At Home
- 10 Benefits Of Amino Acid IV Therapy
Fast And Safe IV Therapy In Washington DC With Drip Hydration
Once you get IV therapy in Washington DC, you’ll feel so much healthier and alert. Whether you choose to do an IV treatment at home or in a bar, you’ll notice the difference. Drip Hydration offers an excellent treatment menu for several locations, including Washington D.C.
Each treatment is composed of specially formulated vitamins, amino acids, antioxidants, and other beneficial nutrients to help your body recover and recharge. Contact us to book your in-home session. Make wellness your priority and get your IV treatment today!