IV therapy is an excellent way to keep your body in great shape, filling it with essential vitamins and electrolytes. Often, especially in busy cities like Las Vegas, it is easy to become dehydrated from staying out too night or overworking. There are several IV therapies that you can choose from, from weight loss blends to hangover recovery.
Five Great Reasons to Get IV Therapy in Las Vegas:
- Rehydrate – Las Vegas is known for being a hub for bachelor, bachelorette, or any party with friends. The entertainment is lively, and the casinos are awake at any hour. While this is fun at the moment, it may lead to dehydration the next day. IVs can rehydrate you quickly, with treatments being finished within the hour.
- Get your electrolytes- Electrolytes include a variety of sources in our bodies, including sodium and potassium. They conduct electricity that regulates many functions in our body, such as rebuilding tissues and adjusting nerve functions. Due to this, it’s a good idea to keep your body constantly refueled with sources of electrolytes. IV fluids serve as a direct source to your bloodstream, and therefore your body can process them faster.
- Refuel on Nutrients and Vitamins – IV drips can offer a variety of extra vitamins and nutrients. Examples include Vitamin B12 and Vitamin C. While these can also be taken orally, IV solutions enter your blood quickly and don’t need to be digested; therefore, they work much more rapidly.
- Medication Administration – If you are suffering from pain or inflammation, IVs can often offer medications combined with other electrolytes. One example is Drip Hydration’s Dehydration IV, which has anti-nausea and anti-inflammation medications commonly used in medical facilities.
- Convenience -Getting IV fluids can be administered at an IV bar. Drip Hydration also offers hotel or on-site services, where a medical professional will come to the location of your choosing and provide you with the IV. This means you can continue to work on your laptop or stay cozy in bed while refueling your body.
Most places that offer IV therapies also provide several different options. For instance, you can get a drip that deals explicitly with hangovers, boosting energy levels, dehydration, and more. This is an excellent option to get your body to feel the best it can. Call today to schedule your appointment!
In-Home IV Treatments With Drip Hydration
Drip Hydration offers mobile IV treatments in the comfort of your home. Once you book your appointment, a certified nurse will come to your desired location and administer the treatment, which usually takes less than an hour. During this time, you can do anything you’d like, such as relax under a warm blanket or watch TV. Drip Hydration will also go to hotels, worksites, or other locations upon request.
You can either browse our treatment options and decide which is best for you or speak to a representative who can help you choose what you need based on your health goals. To schedule your appointment or learn more, contact us today!