In consideration of the ongoing pandemic, many people are now seeking in-home medical care. But what if you need a lab test? In fact, there are many types of tests can you get done at home. Keep reading to learn more about your options for lab tests at home in Atlanta.
What kinds of lab tests are available at home in Atlanta?
There are many types of lab tests you can get in Atlanta.
Examples of the types of lab tests at home in Atlanta, including:
- Wellness Panel: Assesses your overall health to identify lifestyle changes you can make to improve your short and long-term health.
- Food Sensitivity, Micronutrient, or Gut Microbiome testing: Identify food sensitivities or allergies, vitamin or mineral deficiencies, or assess the microbials of your gut to help optimize your gut health.
- Hormone testing: Measures your male or female hormone levels to determine if you have a hormonal condition and need hormone replacement therapy.
- Sleep and Stress Panel: Assesses hormone levels that may be impacting your ability to sleep normally.
In-home appointments are fast and simple. When you book an at-home lab test, a licensed medical professional arrives at your home to perform the sample collection. This could include blood draws, urine or fecal collection, and more.
After your appointment, your sample or samples are then sent to a lab for processing. Once results are in, a healthcare expert will discuss the results of the test with you, as well as how you can tweak your general wellness routines moving forward.
- What Is Myers Cocktail IV Therapy And Who Needs It Most?
- Can High-Dose Vitamin C IV Therapy Help Treat Cancer?
- How To Insert An IV At Home
- Where Can I Buy IV Fluids And Bags?
- How To Heal Veins From IV Drug Use
- How Much Air In An IV Line Is Safe And Other IV Complications, Explained
- IV Bolus Vs Push: What’s The Difference And Which Do You Need?
Let Drip Hydration Provide Your Lab Tests At Home In Atlanta
If you need a lab test and want to avoid the doctor’s office for any reason, consider Drip Hydration. We are a mobile licensed healthcare provider providing a range of services, including in-home lab tests, in the comfort of your home. You can book an appointment online or over the phone. One of our healthcare experts will come to your home and collect samples for one of our many available lab tests, including:
- Wellness Panel
- Male Hormone
- Female Hormone
- STD Panel
- Thyroid Panel
- Anemia Panel
- Food Sensitivity
- Gut Microbiome
- Inflammation Panel
- Heavy Metal Panel
- Sleep and Stress Panel
- Urinary Health Panel
- Vaginal Health Panel
Our team will ensure samples are packed and delivered to our lab safely. Once your results are ready, we can help you interpret them and guide you along the next steps necessary to achieve your health goals. Drip Hydration provides professional and discreet healthcare centered on your needs at home. Reach out today by giving us a call or clicking the button below!