Many people have started seeking in-home medical care since the Covid-19 pandemic. But what if you need a service traditionally performed in-office, like a lab test? You’ll be pleased to know you can get many types of lab tests at home. Keep reading to learn more about at home lab test options in Palo Alto.
What kinds of lab tests can you get at home in Palo Alto?
There are many types of lab tests you can get at home in Palo Alto.
- Wellness Panel: Assesses your health to identify lifestyle changes you can make to feel healthier and improve your overall wellness.
- Food Sensitivity, Micronutrient, or Gut Microbiome testing: Identify food sensitivities or allergies, vitamin or mineral deficiencies, or assess the microbials of your gut, which can help you take steps to optimize your digestive help.
- Hormone testing: Measures your hormone levels to determine if levels are normal or you have a hormonal condition that can be corrected with hormone replacement therapy.
- Sleep and Stress Panel: Assesses hormone levels that can impact your ability to sleep restfully.
Appointments are simple and straightforward. When you book an at-home lab test, a licensed medical professional arrives at your home to perform the sample collection. This could include blood draws, urine or fecal collection, and others.
The sample or samples are then sent to a lab for processing. Once results are in, a healthcare expert will discuss the results of the test with you and explain what they mean for your general wellness routines moving forward.
- What Is Myers Cocktail IV Therapy And Who Needs It Most?
- Can High-Dose Vitamin C IV Therapy Help Treat Cancer?
- How To Insert An IV At Home
- Where Can I Buy IV Fluids And Bags?
- How To Heal Veins From IV Drug Use
- How Much Air In An IV Line Is Safe And Other IV Complications, Explained
- IV Bolus Vs Push: What’s The Difference And Which Do You Need?
Let Drip Hydration Provide Your Lab Tests At Home In Palo Alto
If you need a lab test but don’t want to visit a clinic for any reason, consider Drip Hydration. We are a mobile licensed healthcare provider that can bring lab tests directly to your home. You can book an appointment online or over the phone for one of our healthcare experts to collect samples for one of our many available lab tests, including:
- Wellness Panel
- Male Hormone
- Female Hormone
- STD Panel
- Thyroid Panel
- Anemia Panel
- Food Sensitivity
- Gut Microbiome
- Inflammation Panel
- Heavy Metal Panel
- Sleep and Stress Panel
- Urinary Health Panel
- Vaginal Health Panel
Our team will deliver samples to our lab safely for the most accurate results. Once results are in, we can help you take the next steps necessary to achieve a healthier you. Drip Hydration is professional and discreet in-home healthcare centered on your needs. Reach out to make an appointment today!